• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
  • That's kinda what my grandparents do. They live in Ohio and have a house in Florida, yet they say Florida's cold sometimes.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • I live in the southern states heat is something you get use to. But I also like the cold. By the time I got home last night it was 25 digress still had the fan on.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Depending on your definition of cold Florida does get down to the 40Fs or even the rare 30Fs. Lately though it's been 50-60s during the evening/early morning then bounces to the 80s by afternoon.

Pretty sure it's making this whole city sick i had two call outs yesterday it was ridic.

Years
  • Depending on your definition of cold Florida does get down to the 40Fs or even the rare 30Fs. Lately though it's been 50-60s during the evening/early morning then bounces to the 80s by afternoon.

Pretty sure it's making this whole city sick i had two call outs yesterday it was ridic.
    At least it's cooler in the state where you are. We're still stuck in the 70s at night here :[

But then again people say it never gets cold down here, and their reaction is priceless whenever I send pictures of frost on my windshield to them

Years
  • update i've done literally nothing today except nap, and read Pokemon Adventures. YIKES.

I'm in Northern Louisiana, and I cannot believe how cold it's gotten here. Normally at this point we're still averaging a high in the 60s. But we've had a gnarly cold front come thru.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    At least it's cooler in the state where you are. We're still stuck in the 70s at night here :[

But then again people say it never gets cold down here, and their reaction is priceless whenever I send pictures of frost on my windshield to them
    Lmao true. Bright side to living in the middle of Florida. Its staying around 67 tonight and i believe this morning when i went to work it was 56. Late this week its expected to dip into the 40s here.

Pfft. Even if they dont agree 30-40s is cold they cant deny that it at least gets chilly here when you shove frost at them!

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • Depending on your definition of cold Florida does get down to the 40Fs or even the rare 30Fs. Lately though it's been 50-60s during the evening/early morning then bounces to the 80s by afternoon.

I'm two states over, use to 90 degrees with 50 being the normal during winter with rain but seems like last winter and this winter wants temp in the 20s.

Years
  • It's a lovely 28C here in Guangzhou right now. I'm really hoping for a really mild winter this year. Last year was horrible and I think it was colder this time last year so I'm still hopeful!

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years

Where my ex bf lives in Florida it's still getting up to 95

Right now for him it's 75

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • Hey i got a question, if you could change the month your birthday is on, which month would you change it to?

Years
  • the only bad thing about my birthday is that it's at that end point of summer where school is about to start.

but other than that, i wouldn't really change it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back