• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
    We were talking about snow? I used to live in Michigan, a state infamous for the cold. But in Charlotte, we get less then an inch and the city just shuts down. When I was in elementary school in MI, it was a physical school and as snow increased there were many days when the snow was over a foot but we couldn't miss any days so we had to go anyways. Now, I live in a hotter state and my school's virtual so it's all good.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Snow is cool, I've only had snow like once every few years. Live in the south, and you'll starting hating rain more.

Years
    Guangdong is hot most of the year but then when it's winter time it feels unbearably cold even if it's like 15C because of the humid air. Thankfully it's only proper winter for about 2 months of the year and it warms back up quickly.

Years
    I just want to feel the cold already. I'm absolutely exhausted/tired of the constant humidity and will welcome literally anything 10 C or below.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    florida please take all our cold and snow away from us this winter so Angie can finally experience snow and cold and so I don't have to deal with it

pls

Years
    BRING ON THE HUMIDITY

I'm going to greet it with banners, an orchestra, a buffet, a speech and crystal deodorant for me and the orchestra. Brilliant. I mean, cold is okay but nah actually it isn't it just sucks.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    We were talking about snow? I used to live in Michigan, a state infamous for the cold. But in Charlotte, we get less then an inch and the city just shuts down. When I was in elementary school in MI, it was a physical school and as snow increased there were many days when the snow was over a foot but we couldn't miss any days so we had to go anyways. Now, I live in a hotter state and my school's virtual so it's all good.

School was cancelled when it was below 0?F

Last edited:
    Years
    what do you guys usually do in november?
    like angie said i just get ready for CHRISTMAS
    hey hey guys what's upp?
    nothing whatsoever, thinking about taking a nap even tho i just woke up.
    might nap soon bc i feel rly tired but other than that, a relaxing sunday
    YAS ANGIE! You betta relax.
    School was cancelled when it was below 0?F
    Back in the day our school would shut down if the roads got a smidge too icy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back