• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • I said a few pages back that my personal superstition is that going into the new year sick means it'll be a good year. Well... i'm sick :P

Years
  • I said a few pages back that my personal superstition is that going into the new year sick means it'll be a good year. Well... i'm sick :P

Then I guess I'm happy for you that you're sick :freaked-out: :laugh-squinted:

I made it until the fireworks live stream... just! Happy new year to everyone stateside :)

Years
  • I'm going to make a big change in my life this coming year, and I'm hoping it'll pay off. I'm actually feeling more optimistic about 2019 than in previous years!

pkmin3033

Was nice of the fireworks to let me sleep through the night, ha ha ha ._.

Years
  • oh wow poor zeria

the fireworks were only a thing for like an hour before and a few minutes after the clock hit 12. now it's super quiet.

pkmin3033

They went on for about half an hour here, which isn't too bad I guess, but I wasn't particularly amused by it. But I don't feel awful for how little sleep I got - at least, not right now - so it's fine I suppose!

...if life really wants to make it up to me I would very much like to win the Euromillions tonight. xD

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Less than 45 minutes until Pacific Time Zone gets to ring in the new year. Every NYE I suffer the pain of not going into the future like everyone else. =P

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • There were a few around the area I was in (at a friend's place). And some right now at 10:24 pm on the 1st because people are annoying to people who have to sleep for work or whatnot I suppose. :V

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back