• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm so very glad a computer monitor separates us. I loathe unhygienic people. I clean my teeth twice a day, evening with flossing. I always shower every morning and sometimes at night. I always put on deodorant and cologne. Make sure I have my breath mints too after eating outside.

I am very disturbed by this post

Oh my god. I can't go to sleep without brushing my teeth or else I feel extremely dirty and uncomfortable.
    I have had a million problems with my teeth but none because they were too dirty. I just can't stand it.

About the shower thing, uhhhhhhh don't mind me if I decide to keep my distance :D;

Kay. I have three people who probably will avoid me if we were to meet now. More people who avoid me in public now. XD

What's wrong with not taking a shower every day? Holy ****ing ****, people, it's not like you're supposed to shower every day. Plus, it's bad for your hair.

Brushing your teeth, on the other hand...

And one person who somewhat sides with me?? I don't shower everyday cause I have thick hair and it's hard to manage a day or two after I wash it cause it gets big and frizzy after a shower. So I let it flatten and straighten for a a few days and then wash it again.

I should probably brush my teach more though. I have a massive cavity in one tooth.... I just get so lazy when it comes to hygiene and keep up with hygiene and remembering to brush and wash everyday. .>.> I'm sure if this were like a college dorm or big apartment where we all lived together, you guys would hate me. XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Well, if I don't wash my hair everyday, it becomes an ugly mess of greasy disgustingness so... I take the chance to shower while I'm at it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, if I don't wash my hair everyday, it becomes an ugly mess of greasy disgustingness so... I take the chance to shower while I'm at it.
    If you put up with that for a while, your hair gets used to it and doesn't become greasy as quickly. I can go for three days without my long hair becoming greasy now, because since I don't use schampoo every day my scalp doesn't have to overcompensate by producing extra much grease... Like yours probably does ;)

Poki

Banned
    Years
    That's because you wash it every day. See, if you didn't do that, your hair would eventually get used to it, and it would stay clean for at least three more days. Take it from me, a hair stylist's daughter.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Guys, I wouldn't be so fast to tell Went how his hair works. You've never even seen it in person.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    That's because you wash it every day. See, if you didn't do that, your hair would eventually get used to it, and it would stay clean for at least three more days. Take it from me, a hair stylist's daughter.

I've heard that and tried it many times, but it always ends up getting so greasy and uncomfortable that I give in by the third day. My scalp ends up getting unbearably itchy but that's a separate issue. I just use dry shampoo if I really have to skip washing my hair to save time.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Dude, if you have like a kilo of hair exerting pressure upon your scalp, and you have an active lifestyle, the sweat build up is amazing. Especially if you're fat, a fat person and long hair is a fashion nightmare, social pariah level stuff. Trust me, I've lived it for the last 4 years.

Years
    I have to wash like almost every day, because I suffer from a lot of greasiness and my hair also often risks drying out into a birds nest, which is a very horrid look on me definitely.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I wash my hair every day. I used to have hair down to my shoulders but it got really annoying. Growing it out had been something I wanted to do for years prior to, though, so I'm glad I did it. Now my hair is short and consequently it's always too long.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Don't be so sure of that 8)

Well actually that post was wrong because even if you've seen someone's hair in person, that doesn't really qualify you to tell them how to wash it and how it will react to certain things, lol.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Lame. For dudes short hair is always more work. I mean yea when it's long you gotta condition it and **** and washing takes longer, but when it's short it's always a fine line between "yea my hair is hella dope" and the next morning you wake up and it's "ahhh gdi my hair is way too freakin long"

No fun. :(
    Indeed. Been trying to keep it looking good, and the recent spree of haircuts makes it grow much faster then what I'm used to. If my hairline didn't recede, I could probably rock something 10x better then what I used to. But short hair is no fun, styling it is a *****.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well actually that post was wrong because even if you've seen someone's hair in person, that doesn't really qualify you to tell them how to wash it and how it will react to certain things, lol.
    We were only giving general advice that has seemed to work for most people, that can hardly harm him!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    We were only giving general advice that has seemed to work for most people, that can hardly harm him!

Once I didn't wash my hair and my grease turned into acid, eating my head top-down until I became nothing more than a pile of hair. :(

Not washing - not even once

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back