• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • yall had really good childhoods if you actually got to get happy meals, I never went to mcdonalds till I was 16

pkmin3033

Considering the quality of the food, I'm not entirely sure being allowed to eat it would be considered part of a good childhood. xD

Bay

Years
  • All this talk about Happy Meals reminds me of when a few years ago I bought a Happy Meal just so I can get a Reshiram toy heh. Right now I lost one of its wings. 0_0

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • When I was little I used to think McDonalds was the most amazing place to eat and every vacation I tried to convince my parents to go there. Nowadays I have higher standards as to what I consider as food.

Years
  • Happy Meals were my literal fav when I was a kid.

I /try/ not to eat fast food these days, but sometimes Taco Bell is just too irresistible.

Sirfetch’d

I rarely eat it as well but I have been going to chickfila wayyy more than I should as of late lol. its so good

Years
  • Chase what are you talking about Chick Fil A is bae down here in the southeast

Also I go to McDonalds when I crave a good flavored fountain soda

pkmin3033

Eh, foreign cuisine. Was never really my thing.

Years
  • Chick Fil A is a fast food joint in the states thats owned by violent religious homophobes who gave money to anti gay foundations yet people choose to ignore that and still eat there

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    The way they turn a blind eye to that is just...bleh.

Last edited:

TiredTomboy

Punk Girl Devin
    Years
  • I just ate at Chic Fil A yesterday because their quality is high enough and they separate out their fryers so I can actually eat there (I have Celiacs).

Now if Taco Bell or whatever did the same thing, I would eat there, but they don't, soooo....no ethical consumption under capitalism, takin' my gay self there for more waffle fries lol.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I've never even heard of Chic Fil A, haha.

*sigh* I long to get a Sphynx but they seem incredibly high maintenance. Does anyone have any experience with this breed?
    Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

I actually caved and ate McDonalds today....I feel a bit bad now. urgh

Sirfetch’d

I think I have had like 5 glasses of water already today. Water is pretty much all I drink 8D

love it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back