• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • My whole Halloween day was just exhausting af. I don't think I went to half my classes either. Ugh.

Idek why I'm still awake.

Sirfetch’d

My day was well....exciting to say the least. But like Dipu, I am very exhausted today :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I gotta sleep. I've been awake for almost 19 hours xD

Had a pretty decent Halloween. I did everything: trick or treating, skyping with an old best friend, give away candy, and walk around the block. I'm volunteering at my sister's halloween festival tomorrow and I'm doing snow cones. fun!

Also, all the candy I got when I trick-or-treated, I donated it to a younger cousin of mine who couldn't go trick or treating due to illness. I feel very good.

Sirfetch’d

I gotta sleep. I've been awake for almost 19 hours xD

Had a pretty decent Halloween. I did everything: trick or treating, skyping with an old best friend, give away candy, and walk around the block. I'm volunteering at my sister's halloween festival tomorrow and I'm doing snow cones. fun!

Also, all the candy I got when I trick-or-treated, I donated it to a younger cousin of mine who couldn't go trick or treating due to illness. I feel very good.

That is so incredibly sweet of you <33

Years
  • I remember a time in which I gave some of my candy away to a friend of mine simply because they got less candy than me, and I just wanted to even things out. Usually I don't want to look bad when doing things such as this, and I never want to come off as an arrogant person, either.

Anyways, now today is just post-Halloween madness and we begin the final two months of the year! :D

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Now that Halloween has passed I've got two holidays to look forward too, my birthday and Christmas. November and December are definitely the best months of the year, IMO. ;3

Years
  • For me, it's two holidays as well, Thanksgiving (US) and Christmas.. I really cannot wait for those two holidays since it's all about the big family meals for sure :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • For me, I'm waiting 3 big moments, it's one of my relatives' wedding day, my birthday, and of course Christmas. And it's not a coincidence that all of these moments are on December.

Years
  • Even though I'm sure more people are festive than me here at PC, I'm probably one of the most festive people you could get to know if you met me in real life :P

Years
  • I don't really celebrate much over here, in fact I hardly ever put my Christmas decorations up last year. Not even the tree! But blame it on all the stress my mother has been going through lately.

Years
  • I never really let stress affect how I act around others.. so if I was really stressed or depressed in my life I would still at least decorate for the holidays and try my best not to treat others like crap because I'm at a low point in my life.

Years
  • LOL, if I'm stressed or depressed I'll let you know all about it so we can hold struggle sessions and criticize how my problems are deviating from the party line!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I love the festivities of Winter, especially as the time draws closer to Christmas. The days leading upto Christmas are the best, when all the Christmas music is on all the radio stations. ;D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I never really let stress affect how I act around others.. so if I was really stressed or depressed in my life I would still at least decorate for the holidays and try my best not to treat others like crap because I'm at a low point in my life.

Honestly, I don't want to be stressed anymore. Last time I got stressed, I got pushed to the limits that the results are not pretty... and it happened at the worst. Possible. Time.

Although usually I try to brush it off and take a break in hope that it will subside soon.

And I think my family will be prepared for the decorations of Christmas soon, maybe on this month or next one, because my family celebrate it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    For me, it's two holidays as well, Thanksgiving (US) and Christmas.. I really cannot wait for those two holidays since it's all about the big family meals for sure :D

Mine to, I love getting together with family, and the big turkey dinner, play some games, and stuff like that.

Sirfetch’d

Oh god Thanksgiving and Christmas are very close now. I am very excited and happy about this but I haven't even thought about what I am going to get everyone. I wanted to do it early this year so I wouldn't be rushed like last year once Christmas neared D:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm on the same boat as Zach. My mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I had no idea. I thought about it some more, and the only thing I could think of was a video camera.

Sirfetch’d

I want money for Christmas just like I do every year. I feel it is the perfect gift because you can simply go out and buy what you need without the worry of things not being what you want or actually need. If I had to ask for one materialistic item though, it would be a new laptop because I really need one and I am going to buy one after Christmas if I don't get one for Christmas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back