• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Awkward topic is awkward and topic.

Actually read about a fiasco in Bulbagarden about how the moderators were sharing pictures not designed to work with little eyes, so yeah let's hope this is all silly fu.

Years
  • That sax guy makes me teeth hurt because it sounds exactly like the muzak that plays at the dentist's office every time I'm there.

Sirfetch’d

That sax guy makes me teeth hurt because it sounds exactly like the muzak that plays at the dentist's office every time I'm there.

Every time I hear those words it leaves a bad feeling in my stomach :( I absolutely hate the dentist's office ever since I had a bad experience there as a kid. I had to have one of my baby teeth pulled because I had jammed it after hitting my mouth on something. The dentist told me that he was just going to feel it and before I knew it he had snatched it out of my mouth. It hurt so bad and I never wanted to go back. Now when I go I just go back, let them do their thing, and then get out as fast as possible D:

Years
  • I haven't gone to the dentist's office in like what, 10 years? I have no reason going there and hopefully there isn't any in the future.

Sirfetch’d

I got two times a year for a cleaning but other than that...I stay away.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I don't like going to the dentist's office. I've never really had a bad experience there, but it always just feels uncomfortable. I've never had a cavity either, so that's why I don't hate it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back