• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous, (Roaring 20's)

Years
  • DA,

I wish you hadn't been banned so quickly because I would've loved to have fun with your racist ass lmao.

User Anon 1848

I still miss you. I know I shouldn't and I wish I didn't, but I do. <3

Years
  • Dear anon,

I wish you wouldn't go to this event today where there will be hundreds if not thousands of people gathered. If it weren't a pandemic I wouldn't mind your going, but this is really an unnecessary risk to take. You're just going for something fun to do, it's not like you have to do this. I worry about you getting sick. I have tried asking you nicely, then begging, but you just keep shooing me off, and saying that I'm a worrywart, with that devil-may-care smile and laughter saying there's no chance you could get sick, and you'll have a mask. This is dangerous, and it's selfish. You're not only being carefree with your own health, but don't have the least bit of concern whether you come back infected and get me sick too, or Adrienne or Mark or anyone you care about. I wish I could just shake some sense into you.

Last edited:

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
    Years
  • This one is gonna be different to lighten the mood lol.

Dear Anonymous, I forgot of your existence for a while. Then a random FB post brought you to my attention.

I knew then that this King would have to embark on the quest to find you, and no matter how many hours or even days it would take, I would not leave Glimwood Tangle without you.

I admit a large part of me wants to obtain your legitimate rare form Shiny, because I hunt the honor and glory that it shall bring upon my kingdom.

Someone once said "you just want the honor and glory that comes from battle, it's what drives men like you, it always has.", and that would not be incorrect in this case. I have found your Counterfeit form Shiny in a day, going on a week ago, but I will not stop and have not let up in my endless pursuit of you.

I have rotated through Dozens of Dragons by now, even started with a Drakloak that has since became a Dragapult through many battles. Sky the Trapinch I received from a close soldier has also been selected for this enduring fight.

I once began to hate you, thinking you were concealing yourself from me, but through frustration and questioning how would I ever obtain you...my mission never swayed nonetheless.

Now, I realize, my determination to track you down has been great fun, as it allowed me to catch 6 Shinies, one being a Swirlix with Modest Nature, AND Humble Mark, and last night brought 4 more in 2 or 3 hours, including 2 separate Shiny Morgrem.

So, by all means, you're alright by me, and this isn't over...far from it.

pkmin3033

*nervously revives thread because never posted here before*

DA,

I have a fair bit of respect for you, but you make me very, VERY uneasy. Don't ask me why; I don't really know either. Probably because I know I get on your nerves and I haven't decided if that bothers me yet or not.

-----

DA,

Even though we haven't spoken in over two years now - Jesus Christ, where did THAT time go? - I think about you often and I miss our conversations. We were never close but I have a lot of respect for you and I always enjoyed hearing your views...even if I didn't necessarily always agree with them. xD

-----

DA,

I have absolutely no idea what I did to be targeted by you - which is in itself is telling because I am usually acutely aware of the reasons why people don't like me - but if you could either keep it to yourself or have the courage to spread your vitriol where I'm actually going to see it, that'd be great. I mean, I don't *really* care about it much, but it's just common courtesy to tell someone that you don't like them. We can be polite about these things, can't we? I mean, I would do that for you...if we'd even exchanged two words, ever. Honestly...

-----

DA,

I enjoyed our conversation a lot and I'd really like it if we could do it again sometime; I'd like to get to know you better!
    Thank god that this is anon and you probably wouldn't read it anyway because I am not good at these things sdfagahs

-----

DA,

Thank you for putting up with me for nearly four years...god knows what you see in me, because I sure as hell don't. xD;

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for putting my up with my dreadful silence for so long now. I still cherish our friendship and always will. I see you, I read your posts, and I wish the best for you everyday. One of these days I'll change.. but you've probably heard that before. :(

Years
  • da,

to be honest, even though i hate myself a lot, i was doing well being occupied in other matters as long as i wasn't thinking about my own well-being. unfortunately, depression and anxiety are back, and are making me wish now more than ever that i just dont want to live, because i'm very tired of being tired and tired of being drained. but considering that there's near zero likeable qualities about me anyway, i guess i can see why it's far easier to hate me than it is to tolerate me

ah well. i've grown used to this way of living. i wish i wasn't.

pkmin3033

Why does literally everything have to be a drama with you? Asking a reasonable question in a calm fashion does not warrant an immature and stroppy response. Please grow up. I would have thought you got all of that out of your system last week when you decided to have an excessively loud and heated argument and then threaten to kill yourself whilst I was working in the next room. Surely there's only so much drama a person can cause before they get tired of it...

--

DA,

One of these days I will work up the necessary courage to contact you directly...I'm really not very good at these things. Which is probably just as well, because nobody likes me anyway, haha. Best if I just think about it and never do it.

--

DA,

Thank you for being there for me the other day, I was an absolute wreck and it helped to have you there, as it always does. I hope I wasn't too unbearable, or at least no more unbearable than usual. I don't know...do I have degrees of unbearable? I'm sure I must, although not having degrees of unbearable wouldn't surprise me at all, because it's probably the reason nobody other than you (inexplicably) can tolerate me for longer than ten minutes at a time. The scales of who has helped whom must have tipped wildly in your favour with all the shit I've been trying and failing to deal with lately, at any rate. I'll try and do better.

--

DA,

You do realise we interact in a professional setting, right? That generally means that, regardless of the shit you have going on in your personal life, you treat people with respect and courtesy. You do NOT be a complete bitch when someone asks you for clarification, or why something hasn't been done. If you need time off to sort out your personal issues, take it, but don't take it out on us. You're damn lucky we don't interact very much, because I sure as hell wouldn't put up with it.

Years
  • da,

i've long since buried the hatchet on my end that existed between us long ago. i can only wish you do the same, but i can see that you're too petty and caught up in making my life miserable to do that. ah well, you do you. really shows what kind of person you are at the end of the day. i'm wishing you the best. :>

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

Your doctor has told you to turn off the news, and I agree with him. You are getting way too emotional about events that are beyond your control, you won't talk about anything else. I can't steer the conversation in any other direction.

You literally lost your voice and couldn't talk from screaming into a megaphone for hours at a march. That should tell you to pull it back a bit. You want to start a debate with everyone you see, complete strangers even at the cash register. I won't say you are debating, because you are not really interested in hearing other views, and considering the pros and cons. You just seem in love with the sound of your own voice, and have to fill the space with it. You have always been high-strung, but I think the pandemic has ratcheted up your nervous energy to new levels.

Initially just thought all the texts you blew up my phone with daily were annoying, but after this weekend I am fucking afraid of you.
    You know what you did when you came by the house Sunday, screaming and cussing in the yard. I think the neighbors saw you acting like this. I am so embarrassed. I called you yesterday and thought I could talk sensibly to you, and get you to come back with my car when you drove off in it, but you were irrational, it was word salad, and of course a deluge of self-pity. I tried to remain calm as you cried, and get you to do the right thing, but when you started calling people I love disrespectful names I lost all patience with you. I quicky disconnected, but I really wish I had stayed on the phone longer just to give you a piece of my mind to feast on. I have called your psychologist to try to get you under control. I blocked your phone number, and don't want to see you. Don't come by. You will be left on the porch for the dogs to bark at. We're changing the locks too.

User19sq

I've pondered so many times over calling the police, but I ultimately can't. The more I think of it, the more I realize that the ensuing medical bills will stack up. You'd leave me to pay for them, even though you're responsible for the fracture. Maybe I just can't think straight anymore.

Maybe the fact that you won't allow me drinking water is affecting my psyche. I personally think it began to slip when you put padlocks on anything housing food. I get it, you want to constantly play the victim. That's the only reason I can think of why you're torturing me like this. Normal people would have helped me get back on my feet, lent me the tools and skills I need to get a job so that I can buy my own food with my own money and eventually leave. But you go out of your way of starving me, and the ensuing consequences become your fuel when you tell your friends about how you're "going through a lot".

While you sink away on your cellphone, you've left me in immeasurable pain. I can't even walk for more than a minute anymore. My teeth have begun to crumble. Breathing has become a commodity that I can't afford. With the water you keep locked away from me, I think it could banish my severe chest and joint pains, as well as my persistent cough. But I guess that's far too much to ask for.

Maybe I'm wrong in accusing you of using me as a crutch. Maybe you just hate me. I don't know if it was how my constant crying from being bullied made you weary of me, or your homophobia just became too much for you to handle until you decided to paint me as some unlovable freak. All I know is that the sound of your voice - whether it's blaming me for feeling the need to eat or you just crying for the first time in a decade - makes me want to lash out violently at the closest thing near me. I sometimes fantasize about smashing that plasma big-screen you got, getting that cathartic rush of undoing four-plus years' worth of your brutality. And I wouldn't feel any guilt. With all that money you have, you can just buy another one, like you've done in the past.

I'm typing this nonsense out in some forum site full of menageries because of you. You don't talk to me; you talk at me. The most help I can get is writing out a letter with the intent of it being forgotten, never to be read by anyone here. Congratulations. You've driven me insane.

I think I'll go back to complaining in another year or two. With little food and no water, I haven't the energy to spare for grievances. I wonder what part of my body you will have broken by the time I decide to come back to this lonely place.

I'm sorry you were ever born,
    -Useless

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Please look my way sometimes. Notice me and admire me like I admire you. I know you have your reasons, but stop throwing me aside. I'm trying really hard, okay? Why won't you notice?

Years
  • da,

i'm well aware you aren't the only one who probably hates me. i hate myself, too. i struggle to name even good qualities about myself, so there's that. perhaps i am an unlikeable person. or maybe that's just depression doing its song and dance again, this time its roots growing ever deeper in my psyche. i do wonder what my friends see in me that i'm unable to see in myself. it's gotten bad to the point where i'm stunned to receive compliments these days.

ah well, such is my life. hope you're doing well, though!

Years
  • da,

I'm so tired of you saying shit from your perspective and then portray it as if it represents the entire family. you've made my parents upset tonight and it's your fault. don't even fucking pin this on them like it's their fault. it's your own damn insecurity that is completely fucking unnecessary and all it does is cause trouble where trouble isn't needed.

i pray that you do not feel this way about us, and i will pray that we can be one happy family at christmas time with no trouble at all and can have a great time together. but please stop it with this madness because i don't want anybody to be harmed from actions you caused that do nothing but start fires for people that do not need to be dragged into the most petty nonsense

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

maybe actually come to the office like you should before you lecture me on work ethics buddy. and if you honestly think that designing an entire magazine isn't that hard, i'd love to see you try to do it, while managing 4 other projects at the same time. just because you've been in this company for 10 years, doesn't mean you get all these privileges and belittle/dismiss others. it's no wonder the company's employee turnover rate's been so high...

also your hair is awful please try another style for goodness' sake.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

We haven't talked for a week. But every time I try to approach I'm just so uncertain. I've got no clue what you're going through because you're so stuck on the idea of never telling anyone and it frustrates the hell out of me. We've been talking to each other but we can only keep smiling for so long before we have to talk to each other about you. We're all worried for you and you're not helping. Stop shutting us out.

Why would you say that I've helped and supported you and then turn your back to me and hide things from me? I want to yell at you and say you can't complain about feeling like shit if you're not willing to tell people why. But I won't, I'll keep my mouth shut because I care for you, and I know you get upset when I try to make you talk. I hate worrying for you when you're never going to give anything back to me.

God I miss you so much. A day doesn't go by where I don't miss you. But it kind of feels like a sin, because... at this point I may as well not know you anymore.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    DA,

Can you please shut the fuck up about how bad your white boomer ass has it already? You're not even bitching and moaning directly to me night after night and I'm sick of it. I really don't think you understand how good you've got it and how all your stress would just go away if you realized this. You're a year away from retirement. Your fellow neolib Joe Biden just got elected president. Coronavirus vaccines are happening. You've had a nice-paying, secure job since before I was born. You're from the generation that's arguably had it better than any other living generation in the U.S.

just stop

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

just wanna wish you merry christmas, even though we're still not in speaking terms even after all these months. you still have too much pride to apologize to me and see the things you've done wrong, and i'm definitely not gonna make the first move in apologizing since, well, i've been doing that for years on end.

i understand that we just don't mesh, and that's fine. let's just stay silent room mates if that's the most peaceful we can be. honestly it really is. i've barely had to worry about you for these past months i'm actually really liking it. we're ghosts to each others' lives, completely oblivious to what's going on with each other, and i'll totally take that over being mentally abused by you on a constant basis, and having to tip-toe around you pretty much 24/7 just to not get on your bad side.

have a good holiday season, and i hope it stays this way.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

Please stop hounding me over college application things... yeah I understand my brother finished all his college application things before his senior year started. That's because he only applied to 1 school and got accepted before his senior year started. That doesn't mean that I have to finish all my college application things before my senior year started! Unlike him, I'm actually applying to more than 1 college, as you're generally supposed to. And how do you expect me to know how to write a college application essay without learning how to write one? Everything's turned in now, so stop yapping about it. And for the love of all things good, stop asking me to do all these psyducking scholarships. I understand they're important and that I should apply for some, but if you keep asking me and I keep not doing it, then maybe you should do one with me to ensure that I am at least trying to get scholarships. I'd rather you watch me do them than to keep saying it over and over, because I think we both know that hasn't been effective in the past few months.

And don't think I didn't take the hint as I was trying to write another college essay when you were saying "oh, you should say 'I like to dress up as Pokémon!' I'm kidding, they'll think you're weird."

Back