• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm regretting the scars I left you. I visited you today, and I did cry. It should have been me. That's the only thing that went on in my head. You never did anything bad in your life. I'm regretting ignoring you. I'm regretting not listening you. I'm regretting not being there for you. I wish I could take it all back. I wish I could go back in time. Maybe that would have changed everything. I heard your favorite song today on the radio today, and what memories it brought back. I wish I could go back to those days. When we were best friends. You would have been something great. I would have helped you raised your kid. She was supposed to born a week after your death. It hurts me to think about it. That guy took two lives that days, and I would give anything to bring you back. You wanted to live. I didn't. Life is to short and cruel. I read your journal the other day, I know I said I couldn't but I tried, I only got three pages before breaking down, pathetic isn't it. Some man I am. I went to go return it today, your sister wasn't too pleased with me. I'm thinking that she won't ever forgive me, and I don't blame her. I know it's my fault and now I have to live with that. Your parents say it isn't my fault, but I know they hate me. I don't blame them either. I'm to blame. You just wanted to live. You just wanted me to understand. And I wanted nothing with you. I always ran away when I confronted you. I'm pathetic. I can't tell you how many times I've told myself that. I just want one chance so I could change thing. I wanted to apologize. It feels like there's a thorn stuck in my heart and I can't get it out. They made a memorial to you at school. I just can't face to go there alone. I just can't. I end up crying. Remember how you told me not to cry? How things always get better? How no matter what we still had each other? I wish I still had you. I wish and wish, but nothing happens. I'm angry at myself. I hate myself. I feel too alone. If I could meet you, just for one minute, I would change everything. I'd give my life for it. One of my friends compared me to a bee that lost it's sting, they tell me I'm hollow inside and they tell me it gets better, and I'm waiting for it to get better. But it never will. I wish I could erase my heart. Erase myself from this world. So that you could have never met me. I wish. And that's all I could do....

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

I can't change other people's minds, and neither can you. It was his decision and while I don't know him that well, I don't think he'd be enough of an ass to not even take you into account. It's not like you're not important, but he has to make his own decisions and when he's ready to move on he will. You will too, one day. Just not today. Cheer up because it's not your fault and never will be.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • DA,

Let's go on an adventure! I've never made it this far and I want to see all the things that are now available to me.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You really need to work on your social skills and manners. You're not perfect/the best but you always act like one which really pisses others off (especially me). It is also really rude to call others an alien and idiot (especially at one of your closest friends on PC and you Science teacher), you can't talk, 'cause you're an idiot too. Just because you're better at maths than the rest of your class doesn't mean you're the smartest person in the world, everybody has their strengths and weaknesses and you're not always better than them. You can't always be the boss because you're not the best. YOU ARE NOT THE BEST. UNDERSTAND?

I always find you really weird and strange. WHO WOULD WANNA PLAY CHOPIN'S FUNERAL MARCH IN THEIR SISTER'S WEDDING?!?! No wonder why your sister hates you so much. You must start to think about others' feelings, and stop being self-centered, because if you don't, nobody will talk to you and you'll end up being a total loner/loser (even though you are one already), if you continue to act like this I guarantee EVERYONE is gonna hate you, including me.

Another thing I've noticed about you is that you LOVE to criticize other people's work. I find it really annoying and I'm sure others do to. Why can't you ignore arguments and stop making so many comment about others' work? It'll make everyone's life better.

Finally, I'd like to tell you that I regret starting a conversation with you and I hope I've never done such thing. And from now on I shall ignore all of your VMs / PMs until you change.​
    ~ Kelsey

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous.

I don't know you, personally, but from what I've seen you're a big headed fool! >: Change your way boy. You're still at a young age, and you don't know half the things you think you do. Life will hit you like a train, so prepare.

=====

Dear Anonymous.

We were such good friends. \: I miss how we used to be, we used to have such good times together, and I miss you! <3 But lately you've been acting weird with me, you're treating me like the crap on your shoe. :( So, if you're reading this, either by wondering around the thread, or stalking my current activity, and see this thread, please read this so we can go back to normal! <3

from, your heartbroken buddy. </3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dear Anonymous(es),
    I can officially say that it wasn't stress that was causing my mood in the past, because it certainly doesn't explain why I'm in the mood now. I don't know. Maybe it's because I did work today. Maybe it's because my side hurts, or maybe it's because I'm sick and tired of this assuming, and asking, and many other things that have been floating around me lately. Maybe I'm just being over-protective of my areas, and can't stand it when people say something before I do when it's my territory and I can handle it, or when someone goes up and tells me something in which they should have no business with because they aren't around often enough to see that nature of the place as a whole in the first place. Perhaps I'm such a horrible person, but once I say that people will go up to me and say 'oh no you're not' which just leads myself to believe that it looks like I'm just like this for attention.

Maybe I should give in and just drop everything. Or perhaps I should just accept this side of me and continue to be rude. I tried isolating myself from anything that has do to with talking to people, but what did that help with anything? Nothing. In fact, it just made it worse as I now use Twitter more often. What happened was the opposite, and now I'm back to this same damn attitude I wanted to get rid of in the first place.

I'm not asking for help. I don't want people feeling sorry for me or worrying about me and hoping I'll get better. I'll handle it myself, but all I ask is if I sound different, or off, is for anyone to not point it out, because frankly I don't need that. I think I can see it in myself, and pointing it out will just cause my attitude to go even more sour, and make me feel like I'm a hopeless cause.

I'm so close to just giving up and accepting this as the new me. But I'm optimistic, or... I try to be. I want to come back to the happy self that I used to be. Not with the million of emotions, but at least with the enthusiasm that I used to have in the past. Maybe... maybe I do need a break. But it's the only thing that is really keeping me going sometimes.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

I love you. I think you're only aware of the fact that I see you as a 'good friend' of mine. But that isn't true. I've liked you since the beginning of this year and I've given you plenty of hints. But haha, I'm sure you never understood. Its okay, I guess. I wouldn't reveal my feelings to you directly. I'd only do that on the day we part ways and head towards different directions. And I'm sure that day isn't far. Till then, I'll just enjoy the remaining time we can spend together. I'm gonna join you in your school after these vacations end and we'll have lots of fun. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

This is nagging me more and more everyday. I'm not sure how long I can do this anymore.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I admit, I'm pretty shocked you would say that you're sorry for ever associating yourself with me, all because I can't take a joke. To be honest, this sounds more like a case of pride. You can't accept that maybe, just maybe, I'm not in a good mood and I don't appreciate getting made fun of, so obviously, it's my fault for being unable to take the joke. I don't see the logic in that, mainly because there is none.

Well, whatever. This friendship was a fluke, too. I'm tired of trying to cling on to dying relationships. I hope you have a nice life. For whatever it was worth, it's been fun.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

It's not about what you say. It's not about what your friends say. I hold all people to the same standards when listening for input. I won't even pretend to notice or care about input that isn't up to par.

Years
  • dear anonymous,

i need to stop thinking about you.
    i broke up with you for a reason.
    several, actually.
    you didn't treat me right.
    i deserve better than you.

but that doesn't make getting over you any easier when i see you having such a good time while i'm silently going crazy.

:3

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

I wish that I could relive Saturday again. And again. And again. And a few hundred more other times. After all, if I had a penny for every time you've made me smile, I'd only have one; 'cuz once I started, I never stopped. Here's to hoping every day from now on is just like yesterday. :) ...and today.

edit: oh, cool. I posted this at 11:11 my time. even better. :)

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous

How pretentious you are! You are not in possession of all the facts, my dear. But what makes it so irritating is that you do not even try to be, even when attempting to debate about it! And then someone proves to you that you are wrong, and you have the nerve to continue to argue your case, regardless of if your argument was just completely destroyed. There are opinions, rumors, falsified information, and things of the like... please, quit confusing them with facts. You're just making yourself look unintelligent and annoying, even when you try so hard to come off as all-knowing.

Think on it. My username is TheSmartOne, for [deity of choice]'s sake. Do I go around acting like I know everything? No, not in the least. (Do people assume I know everything? Sometimes.) And I don't act like I do, because I have learned. I know that I'm not always right. I suggest you do the same. And chill out, really.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Nope. No way in hell. :)

Dear Anonymous,

I'm impressed with you lately, you don't seem like that same guy that I used to always get annoyed by. Great job, buddy :)

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry I couldn't go to VGC yesterday. I really wanted to battle you, but the homework monster ha woke up from it's slumber.

Dear Anonymous,

Please. Just...shut up. I know I'm in no position to say that to you, but please, just shut up. I'm tired of hearing you talk, really. We've only known each other for a year, and already I'm sick of your voice. STOP. TALKING. AT ONCE.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm a bastard, and what? At least I'm not some pompous ******* who has nothing better to do but prey on others insecurities. Worry about your own, thanks.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I've known you since fourth grade, and you are cool and all, but you need to grow up. Your parents are the most inconsiderate people I've ever met, btw.

Dear Anonymous,

...I'm looking forward to seeing what you drew me for my birthday. <3 I'm sure it's awesome!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Dear anonymous:

We didn't mean that. I know we keep talking to you about how great it feels to drive... but I still wonder how you could go and do that. It's mind-boggling.

Cid

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Wherever you are, I hope you're happy.
    I never even got to say goodbye, but I promise to never forget. Please, always be safe.
    I did wanted to say this to you before you left: thank you, for that lesson you taught me.

Last edited:

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous:

The worst case scenario happened, and now it's highly unlikely that I'll be able to see you again. I can honestly say that I'm desperate without you, even though we barely know each other. Seeing your beautiful face in English every two days always brightened my mood, even though it killed me inside, because I knew you didn't enjoy talking to me, even if you gave me those rare smiles and chuckles.

You being expelled probably hurt you quite a lot, but it devastated me. I've dated enough girls in my short lifetime, and if I ever had a chance with someone as amazing as you, I'd probably think you'd be the one for me.

I hope you'll someday gather up the courage to smile again, and rise above that mistake you made. I miss you with all my heart, despite us barely being friends. If there was anything I could do to help you, I'd give everything away to be there for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back