• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have a car? if so, what kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I personally own a gray 2017 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid! My lease ends in November, but I think I'm going to keep this car. It's probably my favorite car I've had to date.

here's a photo (not mine but im too lazy to go outside and take one of my car):

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I *had* a car. It was a 2001 silver Saturn S Series. My parents bought it with my money and without my consent. Plus it was purchased out of state so with my driver's permit I wasn't even legally allowed to drive it home. I stubbornly refused to ever look at the car, let alone drive it, and sold it to some stranger for $500.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i have a blue 2016 nissan versa note! i really love it, even though i was mad at the timing of when i had to buy it lol. my old ford taurus had transmission issues and i was working at a nissan dealership at the time. mom told me to go ahead and start looking at our website for what's on the cheaper side and this was the second cheapest one we had on the lot. really nice too. had all the specs i wanted (normal key ignition, USB drive which i wasn't accustomed too bc my previous cars were old af, and back up camera) plus blue!!!!!!!!!! they had just put new tires on it when it came to the dealership too which was great bc i had put new tires on my taurus in the spring of that year lol i was so mad. i had also paid off that taurus so to have a car payment again, an even BIGGER one that i was used to, was a drag but. this car is really nice. i have no complaints.

Years
    I drive a dark blue 2012 Nissan Versa hatchback. It's a nice car in that in can fit stuff in the back very easily and fill up, but what I do not like is that it's essentially featureless and the only close thing it has to a feature is automatic locks and windows. I still have to use a key to enter into the car, and I only have an AM/FM radio with an aux port.

Not too long ago was the 5th anniversary I've driven it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I don't drive because of personal reasons, but my dad does. We have a 2018 Chevy Volt. It's an okay car, I guess.

It's pretty close to this in color:

It's in our messy as fuck garage, so getting a real pic is probably a bad idea. ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    too lazy to go and get a picture but i currently drive a 2017 toyota corolla. i really like my car tbh!! though i mean ... after a pt cruiser and a really old malibu it's hard not to like it over the past cars i've had.

Years
    I had an old white 2004 Holden Zafira but it started catching fire so I sold it as scrap.
    I don't have much need for a car right now but once I'm able to go back to getting my license I'd like a simple sedan of some sort, preferably a hybrid.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I drive a Chevrolet Cruze Hatch. I love this car sooooo much.

Sirfetch’d

I currently drive a 2016 Honda Civic. Part of me wants to invest in a newer model but I just cannot justify selling my car yet. It's paid off so I don't have to worry about a car payment and it gets a great 42 mpg. Probably just gonna stick with it a while longer because I do love it!

BlakeKellyQRo

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2020
    I have the same car and I think that it is a very good car. My personal opinion, is that it is the last model that looks like a real RAV4, the new model looks like highlander and it seems to be longer, which makes it go to another category.

Years
    Too broke right now to own one, but I bet if I can afford one in the future, it's gonna be something simple like a Toyota Corolla or Toyota Wigo. Just something that can get me from point A to point B with nothing fancy. I also don't think I'll be driving around mountains too much, so the need for anything massive is non-existent.

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
    2015 Nissan Sentra. It's good on gas, and that's all I could ever really ask for! The AC for cold air doesn't work too well, but that won't be an issue until summer. Summer me can deal with the repairs! Shouldn't be too costly then I think.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    Currently no car as I haven't had my license yet due to not needing it so far (especially not now), but when I do get it I have my eyes set on either a Honda Integra Type-R or a Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

I am a massive sucker for 90's JDM cars

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I have a 2010 ford edge. Got it through buy here pay here back when my old crown vic started having issues. My payments end in march and I'm strongly considering switching over to a mazda 6 once its paid off. The thing's closing in on 190k miles and its definitely starting to have some issues, I just don't know if I want to completely run it into the ground before having something else or not.

Years
    Currently no car as I haven't had my license yet due to not needing it so far (especially not now), but when I do get it I have my eyes set on either a Honda Integra Type-R or a Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

I am a massive sucker for 90's JDM cars

just wanna say that you have a nice taste in automobiles my friend

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back