• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you prefer to play inside or outside?

Years
    • Seen today
    Preferred outside when I had the chance, but never had much of an opportunity so mostly played inside.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • (First post of 2018....)

Well. I'm an adult, but when I was a child I preferred to play inside. I only played outside when I was really young.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I was inside when I had nothing to do; outside is where I went with my friends. Running around in the forest was one of my favourite things to do.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I prefer being outside, when I was younger I was always outside with friends. If given the chance nowadays I like being out and about with them rather than stuck inside a house, too. Which is ironic because I'm inside so much, but it's not always by choice, especially in summer.

Years
  • I DON'T KNOW, so far I haven't put much thought into it in so i can't decide which is better

Last edited:
    Years
  • When I was little a played outside, but as I grew older I preferred inside (and still do, I never go out)

Back