• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I know I'm really late but can someone please explain to me what part I would play in a PC movie. I need to know this. it's okay for me to ask because I was gone when you were talking about it right

You can be maccrash. You are your own trope.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I thought his name was Snoop Lion now
    idk, I think he changed his name back because people didn't like it. Regardless, I don't like Snoop Lion so Snoop Dogg it is

:3333 idk I have some pretty strong competition. not everyone can be the Awesome Guy

Spoiler:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    No I'm pretty sure he's still known as Snoop Lion.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    i think snoop had another epiphany and realised reggae was not for him or something
    i can't remember the full story but he doesn't go by snoop lion anymore

Years
  • Isn't it still New Year's for a little bit even in Australia

I dunno why the SPARKLEZ disappeared so soon

Already the 2nd over here... and I think that's why the sparkles went away so soon, it was due to the early timezones.

Years
  • Sparkles went away early because we ran out of glitter. Sorry people.

:T

:P

My own new year was spent....at home...doing pretty much the same thing I normally do. I know, it's boring. I think the highlight was when it turned midnight and suddenly there was the normal bunch of rattling and banging outside. For at least a good minute. Seems like a few people were more excited than normal to make noise this year.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I was celebrating the New Year with some of my friends, and was having some great time, even though I celebrate it until about 10 PM that time. So, I'm in home, and hear many fireworks and all, long before the New Year. I guess many of us want to celebrate it quite early, right?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Sparkles went away early because we ran out of glitter. Sorry people.
    You guys didn't make a mess with it did you

that shit gets everywhere and neverrrrrrrr goes away

My own new year was spent....at home...doing pretty much the same thing I normally do.

I'm imagining you vacuuming an apartment carpet with Play Hard by David Guetta playing as cleaning music in a bathrobe because I honestly don't have the slightest clue what you normally do

sorry

HAVE A PILLORY

Years
  • Reading all the hangover threads makes me glad I didn't drink all that much xD

I feel for you guys! Make sure to drink plenty of water!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back