• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • every time i see kura talking about food she makes me hungry. i dont know how it works but its amazing

sorry for lack of grammar but painkillers

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    every time i see kura talking about food she makes me hungry. i dont know how it works but its amazing

sorry for lack of grammar but painkillers

went... you have officially become my kin.
    i'm so proud of you.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The last good burger I made myself was a turkey burger and it was so freaking delicious. A little bit of salt, pepper, garlic powder and then topped with fresh sliced pepper jack cheese and sauteed mushrooms and onions. So freaking good.

The best burgers I've ever had out though were Five Guys and some restaurant in the Florida keys. I don't remember what it was called but the burger was like $15 without any sides or drink or anything and when I got it and took a bite it was so good I almost cried.

Years
  • There was a burger restaurant that I went to during college since it was right on campus - a bit expensive compared to some of the other options around - but in terms of restaurant burger it's still one of the best I've ever had.

(Place was The Loop, seems to be mostly a NC/FL thing but this was a GA campus where I got mine soooo I dunno. I've been hard-pressed to find burgers as good since then, nothing has quite gotten it yet. Although when I finally tried out Red Robin a few weeks ago those were pretty good too.)

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I will never remember the place I had the best burger ever at because there was too much alcohol involved but it had peanut butter and fried egg and it was the best thing I ever had between two buns.

Years
  • I've only been to one or two actual burger places. One is called Cheeburger Cheeburger. It's not bad. There's all kind of things you can put on there, and they have awesome floats you drink out of Mason Jars

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I am a giant burger enthusiast, and so is my father. We know our shit with burgers, so listen here.

Out of all our years of eating burgers him and I have agreeably never found burgers that top those made by either his ex-girlfriend Denise or his current, Robin. Robin makes really full burgers that are expertly stacked and taken care of with standard beef, while Denise uses expert seasoning and stacks it well enough. Both of them are hands down the best burgers I've ever had. ;)

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • We have a place in Ontario called The Works. Few locations in Ottawa, Kitchener, etc.

https://www.worksburger.com/Menu/Burger-Menu.aspx

Couple in the menu - Sk8ter Boy, for one - have peanut butter. Lots of fancy cheeses. Really good burgers, too :pink_nod: but a little bit expensive.

I like the Born to Brie Wild personally.

They can substitute the burger patty with either a veggie burger, turkey or elk. Why elk? No idea. Sounds bizarre.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Any of you guys have a burger with a fried egg in it? Super big in Chicago, really opened my eyes first time I tried it.

Belldandy

Years
  • Any of you guys have a burger with a fried egg in it? Super big in Chicago, really opened my eyes first time I tried it.

I fry eggs in a pan and add pieces of burger. Close enough :pink_tongue: Tastes good and is pretty hearty.

Do none of you put fries on your hamburgers? I literally do this everytime and have for over a decade. Now there are chains that actually have it as an official burger. I should've patented the fryburger! :pink_frown:

Chikara said:

I guess :pink_tongue: is more expensive though.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I don't put fries in my burgers cause I wasn't raised in a jungle. :<

Belldandy

Years
  • Just asking, why do you delete what the person said sometimes and replace it with snip? I'm honestly just interested :0

And not always, depends on where you go.

When I go to answer but don't click "quote" it doesn't automatically show me what you've written :pink_tongue: so when I use "snip" it's because I didn't press "quote" and have to manually enter the information i.e. [/quote=x][//quote] without the extra "/"s.

I don't know why others do it, but that's my reasoning :pink_nod:

The ones at The Works cost an extra 3$ I think. The beef burgers are already like 15$ :pink_cry: I can't afford an 18$ hamburger!

Spiff said:

What does the jungle hafta do with that lol Fries on burgers are nummy and are efficient for eating the whole plate :pink_tongue: and for Irish-blooded peeps like myself, it's just another way/reason to incorporate potatoes into a meal!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • You could just multi-quote :0 but I guess it doesn't actually matter, haha.

Oh my god, how can you even find a $15 hamburger anywhere. I don't think I've seen one that breaks $8.

Belldandy

Years
  • You could just multi-quote :0 but I guess it doesn't actually matter, haha.

Oh my god, how can you even find a $15 hamburger anywhere. I don't think I've seen one that breaks $8.

Oh, I mean I forget to quote altogether and just hit "reply" lol or I'm in Quick Reply and don't feel like copy/pasting :pink_tongue: usually it's because I hit "reply" without quoting, though.

And yeah, it's a fancy restaurant kinda. Good ingredients, Canadian beef, and it comes with fries and a drink in that price, but sweet potato fries, switching to chicken / veggie / elk, and extra toppings all cost more moolah :pink_no:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back