• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh yes, Mostasa's burgers are amazing. I don't like McDonalds a lot really. Also, I don't live in Capital. The mall is closer than Rivadavia and Florida haha.

McDonalds had the worst ones by far, though they aren't much better here in Spain. BK's burgers were also better in Argentina, though the chips are far better in here. Lose some, win some, they say.

I used to live in Caballito, haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I only really like Culver's and Steak n shake burgers fast food wise. Mushroom and swiss is the best.

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    The only fast food burgers I can eat are from Wendy's and Hardee's. The rest are awful ;(

how on earth can you like either of those grease bags. seriously.

I used to like cook-out for fast food but now it all just drop kicks my stomach

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    The only fast food burgers I can eat are from Wendy's and Hardee's. The rest are awful ;(
    Aren't all fast food burgers awful in general? Because they have higher calories than burgers served in regular restaurants, you might want to avoid them when going on a diet.

Years
    Aren't all fast food burgers awful in general? Because they have higher calories than burgers served in regular restaurants, you might want to avoid them when going on a diet.

Really? Because I know that burgers from, say, Chili's can range at over 1,000 calories while a Little Bacon Cheeseburger from Five Guys can be around 600. I think it's the ones that have bigger patties that tend to be higher in calories and carbs.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Really? Because I know that burgers from, say, Chili's can range at over 1,000 calories while a Little Bacon Cheeseburger from Five Guys can be around 600. I think it's the ones that have bigger patties that tend to be higher in calories and carbs.
    It's just something I've picked up after watching Super Size Me back in my freshman year at high school.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Whoa you guys are still talking about burgers

In-n-out anyone? :)

Castaigne

欠 を 食べる
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016

ooooh I forgot about Five Guys. Five Guys is gr8 but they give you way too much food. Way, way too much.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    there's been a huge surge of general chat activity over the last 24 hours

i wonder why
    Do you still believe in one another?

Years
    Yeah, that's right. Their regular size fries are enough to provide for two people, never mind one. Good thing the one at the mall I take the shuttle to provides small cups of them instead of a bag full. Although as I mentioned, their variety is relatively weak even if their burgers are good on their own. When it comes to selections I prefer Jake's.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    guys i'm going to come out as a shame to the burger nation. ready?
    i seriously don't taste much difference between burgers unless they somehow screwed up making it.

weh, i have the palate of a dead fish. i'm sorry. :(

Years
    guys i'm going to come out as a shame to the burger nation. ready?
    i seriously don't taste much difference between burgers unless they somehow screwed up making it.

weh, i have the palate of a dead fish. i'm sorry. :(
    Meh, about the only major difference I can taste between most burgers is fast food ones versus...not quite as fast food ones. But then again I also dislike burgers from places like Burger King and McDonald's because they're just so thin and tasteless and eugh. Also pickles. Why do they insist on putting pickles on everything (and I'm someone who even loves pickles).

Between everything else, it's usually a minor difference, really.

These squats are killing my leg. halp
    That's when I'd be popping a tylenol and making the excuse to go laze out somewhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back