• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ecruteak would be my forever home

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Hm. Not coastal. Preferably a medium-sized city. May be hard to find, though. Usually feels like a huge city or a rural town. Maybe Santalune City? Reaches Lumiose City fairly easily, if necessary. Does not have severe enough allergies to be affected by all the plants...hopefully.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • I'd like somewhere on a coastline, but in or near a forest. Preferably somewhere urban, but not an absolutely massive city like Castelia or Lumiose. Slateport's always been my favorite Pokemon city, but Lilycove City might be a better place for me to live because of its proximity to other parts of Hoenn I'd like to live near, like Route 120 and Mt. Pyre. (Ghosts are my favorite type and I'd absolutely want to live near a place where I can catch a few.)

Years
  • Tempted to go with Snowbelle City, because although a City, it's not a big one. And it's in a snowy area.
    It's supposed to be in a 'perpetual state of freezing' though. I do prefer Winter over Summer very much, but year round freezing temperatures might be a bit much, especially for a 'forever home'.

Dendemille Town maybe? Could still see snow. Quiet enough.

Years
  • I'd live in Goldenrod City; I've always wanted to live in a more urban area and Goldenrod has plenty to do such as the GTS, Game Corner and that underground area. There's also easy transportation to Saffron City if I want a change of pace.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • I was asked this like a month ago and answered Ecreteak myself. I think it has a cozy, traditional vibe to it that I would really enjoy.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • An odd thing about me, I don't really travel IRL, but if I lived in the Pokemon world, I'd travel most if not all the time. I don't think I'd want to 'live' anywhere for more than a few weeks at a time, at least until I got old anyway.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    An odd thing about me, I don't really travel IRL, but if I lived in the Pokemon world, I'd travel most if not all the time. I don't think I'd want to 'live' anywhere for more than a few weeks at a time, at least until I got old anyway.
    Out of curiosity, what is it about the Pokemon world that makes you want to travel (compared to the real world)? The different Pokemon? More unique locations? Travel distance? Being constantly hunted by Team Rocket for your Pikachu?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Out of curiosity, what is it about the Pokemon world that makes you want to travel (compared to the real world)? The different Pokemon? More unique locations? Travel distance? Being constantly hunted by Team Rocket for your Pikachu?

Certainly not the last one lol, never watched the anime. :p
    As for why, there's a lot to unpack from the IRL stuff. (a lot of things that fall into personal issues) But in the Pokemon world, there's so many beautiful places to see, Pokemon to search for, tests of personal strength to undertake, and as long as the team you keep with you is strong enough, no one can ever bother you or try to stop you (think TR as an example). It offers so much more freedom than you'd ever see IRL, money and free stuff seems to be everywhere, or could easily be obtained by hunting and catching Pokemon for people. And there's that aspect as well, where you wouldn't have to worry about your dog or cat or giant dragon monster from getting lost, because they'll always be right on your belt. And the intelligence of some of those Pokemon as well... It just seems like such a waste of a life in a world like that to just spend all your time in just one place, when there's so much more you could do in the wild.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I wanna say something ~aesthetic~ like Floaroma but I don't think I would actually enjoy it. I want a bigger city! I used to answer Sunyshore for this sort of question but giving it some more thought, while I like that it's technology-forward and a port city, I think I'd prefer a.... prettier one.

So maybe something like Goldenrod City? I love living in cities with a waterfront and it seems like a good tech-y city with great transit options. I think I'd do well there. :)

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I already consider Jubilife my home in a way. Being from Vancouver, it's a big bustling city in a snowy region and while yes I know it's based more on Sapporo I can't help but really connect with it. I'm way more of a city girl than anything so the bigger and closer to home it is, the better.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I really like Circhester. However, as much as I love the cold, I'd want four seasons, so if this town stays snowy all year around it might not be the best for me.

Ideally I'd be in the Pokemon version of New England, Canada, or Scandinavia. Of course, we've yet to see those regions represented. Unova is the closet to New England. Unova also has four seasons. Been forever since I've played the games to see which town in that region might be my favorite, though.

Back