• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Very stressed because we're in the middle of a pipe breakdown flooding *three* levels in our building -including mine- right on New Year's night and we're leaving for a week tomorrow and it better be solved tonight because I don't want to leave for a week and come back to a fucking swimming pool

Years
    • Seen today
    Relief. I lost my wallet with my vaccination card and ID in it. Somebody turned it in so I was able to retrieve it this morning.

On the other hand, devastated. It's so awful about Betty White. I saw her on a school field trip and i'll never forget that memory. I'm happy she had such a great and fulfilling life. Rest in comfort Mrs. White.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Sick, and rather disappointed, but most of all downcast by the news of Betty White's death.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Sleepy because the cat decided that now was the best time for Mommy to go to the bathroom and jumped on my bladder.

frustrated. i'm having one of those "i really dont like how my flair bg looks" moments

I was doing that last night when I was working on mine.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Extremely agitated since I was woken up at 6 AM by my mum crying and screaming in pain by her left shoulder and arm, which took about an hour, moving her to a sofa rather than her bed, and a couple of pills to calm down. She's better now but I've had nicer nightmares in the past.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Does anyone else find that when they're sick or in pain, it gets worse a certain time of day each day?

Well I've been under the weather and midnight seems to be the peak of my illness. Right now, feeling uncomfortable and very nauseated.

Years
    Does anyone else find that when they're sick or in pain, it gets worse a certain time of day each day?

Well I've been under the weather and midnight seems to be the peak of my illness. Right now, feeling uncomfortable and very nauseated.
    Annie I'm genuinely the same right now. Woke up yesterday feeling so awful, but got better as the day went. Went to sleep and woke up once more (earlier) feeling so, so awful.

Sore throat and stuffed nose rn. So under the weather @_@

Years
    Extremely agitated since I was woken up at 6 AM by my mum crying and screaming in pain by her left shoulder and arm, which took about an hour, moving her to a sofa rather than her bed, and a couple of pills to calm down. She's better now but I've had nicer nightmares in the past.

Annie I'm genuinely the same right now. Woke up yesterday feeling so awful, but got better as the day went. Went to sleep and woke up once more (earlier) feeling so, so awful.

Sore throat and stuffed nose rn. So under the weather @_@

Dear goodness, feel better soon fam <3

Rn: Okay. I'm okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back