• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Yeah, that doesn't sound like a good month at all. best wishes for February to go better for you! :love:
    Setsuna, take the time you need to rest, and don't worry, we are here if you need a friendly ear. I wish you a better february month.
    Seems like there's a never ending river of bad things coming out about people these days... Not sure what happened with LL, but I'm sorry that something happened envolving a series you love...

EMOTION Round 3

Thanks you guys, that's very sweet of you. I do feel a lot better about it now, at least. We'll make February better.

As for me... Tired... Really tired... Had a bad case of insomnialast night... Ugh...

I'm not sure if it's super applicable but I've always thought if I have trouble sleeping one night it means I can sleep easier the next due to being so tired. Hope you get some good rest soon.

tired of life

Take care of yourself, I hope you get some good time to unwind and do something you enjoy. It does get really exhausting sometimes, doesn't it ;;

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Seems like there's a never ending river of bad things coming out about people these days... Not sure what happened with LL, but I'm sorry that something happened envolving a series you love...

As for me... Tired... Really tired... Had a bad case of insomnialast night... Ugh...
    Hope you get some good sleep soon! :love:
    tired of life
    I hope all goes well for you for you, fleurdelis!

Days
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Ummm... overall, struggling?

This month hasn't been good and I've been dealing with a lot of emotions...
    Sorry to hear that Setsuna. I can relate, this month has been unforgiving. Ever since I moved into the main hostel, I have felt nothing but loneliness.

I tried music to dumb it down but it just backfired. Now music and movie scenes loop in my head 24/7 and it's noisy. But I need it to stop feeling anxious in crowded places. My roommate is out of the room for the whole day so I just sleep. Constantly. And it's taking a toll on my mental health.

I hope you feel better. I genuinely do.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Anxious. I hate having to make obligated phone calls >.>

If it's sudden then I'm fine. But if it's something I know about ahead of time I overthink it.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @Fact Checking Gardevoir Yeah when I switched my phone the number also got changed. It started causing problems with medication going through and appointments being scheduled.

Previously it was smooth but it quickly became a mess.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Sorry to hear that Setsuna. I can relate, this month has been unforgiving. Ever since I moved into the main hostel, I have felt nothing but loneliness.

I tried music to dumb it down but it just backfired. Now music and movie scenes loop in my head 24/7 and it's noisy. But I need it to stop feeling anxious in crowded places. My roommate is out of the room for the whole day so I just sleep. Constantly. And it's taking a toll on my mental health.

I hope you feel better. I genuinely do.
    Thank you, I hope things get better for you as well. We're not alone in the struggle at least, right? I wish you the best in finding whatever way you can healthily process your emotions.

Anxious. I hate having to make obligated phone calls >.>

If it's sudden then I'm fine. But if it's something I know about ahead of time I overthink it.
    Definitely relatable, I've been avoiding phone calls like that like the plague for god knows how many years now... Hope it's all gone smooth.

As for me I guess I just wanted to follow-up on what I said previously? I'm going into February with a better headspace and today's been a good day so far. There are things I'm really looking forward to during February and March and it's been a big mood booster. Separating myself from the bad news and still deciding to push through regardless of all of it makes it feel like it's not all weighing on me as much, so I think it's just one of those small steps that help.

I also wanted to take a second to say things can pass and there's always an opportunity for good things in your future. I think as long as you're still doing anything at all that means you're doing well and haven't given up. It's kind of vague, I know, but I thought dropping something positive here could help. Take good care of yourselves. No one's alone here. :love:

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
    Fed up because of my smoking phobia coming back to bite me where the sun doesn't shine five days after my last health anxiety attack. Those five days were as good as it lasted. I don't pity anybody who smokes at all; I hate their guts and they're all out to prove that they're better than me because most of them aren't a 'Mr. Chopped Liver' or a 'Mr. Late Bloomer' like I am.

In fairness, I am notoriously outspoken against tobacco in the online communities I've been part of, though I'm shy to reveal my anxieties to people outside the internet. Yet they tell me the same advice to find ways to cope or see a therapist. What to do...

Years
    Fed up because of my smoking phobia coming back to bite me where the sun doesn't shine five days after my last health anxiety attack. Those five days were as good as it lasted. I don't pity anybody who smokes at all; I hate their guts and they're all out to prove that they're better than me because most of them aren't a 'Mr. Chopped Liver' or a 'Mr. Late Bloomer' like I am.

In fairness, I am notoriously outspoken against tobacco in the online communities I've been part of, though I'm shy to reveal my anxieties to people outside the internet. Yet they tell me the same advice to find ways to cope or see a therapist. What to do...
    I am sorry to hear that, SteCisGreendog...
    I give you my best wishes for you to find a way to get and feel better.

Years
    Weak. Lots of things going on in this moment. Easily one of the hardest periods of my life. I am emotionally not doing at my best and it has consequences overall in other areas of my life too. Maybe something is changing. I need to work hard to succeed.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Weak. Lots of things going on in this moment. Easily one of the hardest periods of my life. I am emotionally not doing at my best and it has consequences overall in other areas of my life too. Maybe something is changing. I need to work hard to succeed.

I'm sorry to hear things are so tough for you right now... If you'd like someone to talk to about it all you know I'm good for it. ^^
    (I'll be away for the next few hours, but when I get back we can chat as long as you'd like if you feel like it)

Years
    Sorry to hear this, Confused_Piplup... Best wishes for you to feel better, and for you to succeed. Your friends are with you.
    *Hug*

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Sorry to hear that, I hope it gets nothing but better from now! :love:

Back