• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Years
  • It's 5:52am. I have to wake up at 7am. I'm actually frightened to go to day-hab later today due to my declining mental health so....idk. Sleepless too. Very scared to start the week.

Days
  • *hug* That sounds really rough. Just remember that you have people who care about you there with you in spirit! I'm very new here, but I can already see that you're loved here. You seem like a great person, so it's not hard for me to understand why.

Years
  • It's 5:52am. I have to wake up at 7am. I'm actually frightened to go to day-hab later today due to my declining mental health so....idk. Sleepless too. Very scared to start the week.

I am sorry to hear that, Venonat. I hope you feel better as soon as possible and for things to go well for you.

Extraordinarily frustrated.

Best wishes for you to find a way to make it work, Alex.

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
  • This day was hard for me. When i came back to home from school, i went to my room and cried in my bed. I don't know how to describe it, but i'm sure i feel empty.

Anyway, i'm trying to draw. That helps me to feel better :)

Years
  • I don't know what happened.
    I went...somewhere...to do...something...and now it's back to reality. I just remembered I had a good night (no, I didn't get high or drunk, I just went on some trip with day-hab).
    I'm sad it's now back to reality, but i'm not depressed. This morning, I was determining whether to go to day-hab or not cause this morning WAS depression, but i'm glad I did. Tonight won't exactly be "memorable" or perhaps it will be from good praise. I can tell you one thing, it was an escape.
    We all need an escape.

Years
  • Crying. Grief is such hell.

What a bad few weeks.

I am sorry to hear this, ZeoStar... I give you my best wishes for you to recover and feel better soon.

Best wishes for everything to go alright for you, Corrin.

This day was hard for me. When i came back to home from school, i went to my room and cried in my bed. I don't know how to describe it, but i'm sure i feel empty.

Anyway, i'm trying to draw. That helps me to feel better :)

I hope your following days will be better MVs.C Fan. I am happy to hear you have found a way to feel better.

I don't know what happened.
    I went...somewhere...to do...something...and now it's back to reality. I just remembered I had a good night (no, I didn't get high or drunk, I just went on some trip with day-hab).
    I'm sad it's now back to reality, but i'm not depressed. This morning, I was determining whether to go to day-hab or not cause this morning WAS depression, but i'm glad I did. Tonight won't exactly be "memorable" or perhaps it will be from good praise. I can tell you one thing, it was an escape.
    We all need an escape.

I am happy to hear you are feeling better. I have had moments like that too, like that escape moment that made me feel sunny for a day, in a middle of a months long depression. I still cross my fingers for you to feel better and better with time.

To everyone above, your friends are with you!

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
  • Even thought everything i went recently, today i feel good. Compared to other days, this one feels peaceful.

I really need this :)

Years
  • Tired.
    I'm at my mom's house just for the day. Idk how to feel. I'm not sad, but i'm not thrilled either.
    But I made a huge discovery via the 2DS. If you still have Pokebank and Poketransfer downloaded, apparently....you can still use it if you have the right wi-fi? Of course, it'll only work at my mom's house, and it'll only sustain until April for obviously sad reasons, but I can do so much I had no idea I can do between my downloaded games so...now I know I have an alternate option with my 'mons though for a limited time. I'm going home in less than an hour so I don't have much time now. Next time I go to my mom's house, it'll be a field day organizing my Pokemon. :)

Back