• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever order extra condiments on your favorite burgers or sandwiches?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I'm always finding myself asking for extra mayonnaise when I order a sub at Subway or Jersey Mikes. I feel it adds a lot of flavor to the sub.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Personally, no not really. If I ever mess around with condiments it was usually removing stuff like when I'd want no onions on something as a child but I don't even do that anymore really.

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Extra ranch on my Subway sandwiches all day.
    Also if I'm eating at a restaurant, I'll ask for jalapenos on my burgers. I've always loved jalapenos.

Years
    • Online now
    I usually prefer a minimum amount of stuff. When sandwiches/burgers get overloaded it's no longer as good to me.

...It's also just because I don't like many of the common things that goes into sandwiches, like tomato, mustard, or onion.

Years
  • I almost never eat burgers or put condiments on my sandwiches but the few times I do buy them, I like having a lil bit of mayo! just a tiny bit though, since generally I dislike mayo and find it overwhelming flavor-wise. a tiny bit is all I can handle and does make some sandwiches taste better 👍

Years
  • No, if I ask for anything it's no onions. I hate onions.

Personally I only like condiments an average amount.

Bay

Years
  • No, if I ask for anything it's no onions. I hate onions.

Personally I only like condiments an average amount.

I also hate onions so either I'll order something with no onions or ask if possible.

As for condiments maybe like extra packs of ketchup and ranch dressing if ordering from McDonalds and such.

Back