• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - FINALE

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
  • Gengar should win this.

Also, those of you who vote for Froslass, remember you also vote for Glalie. And Eevee sucks and you should all find better Pokemon to like.

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
  • Ralts line hasn't won a FPT title yet, but Gengar did win it back in 2013 and Charizard (who weirdly didn't make it) was last year.

Oh, I was just saying that the line's so popular, they'll probably win this by a landslide. I know it's how some people felt about Charizard when he won last year's, but I'd honestly rather see someone else win it.

Not to say I don't like the Ralts line, I wouldn't be upset :P

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • The finale is so hard, there are only awesome Pokémon in here. I voted for Lapras, the Mareep line, Umbreon, Lugia, the Ralts line and the Aron line.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I Voted for:

Bulbasaur Line - According to the Pokedex Bulbasaur was the first Pokemon and indeed was one of the first Pokemon I ever used. Also the first ever dual type starter. He was cute in the anime and he and his evolutions have helped me through many battles.

Eevee and Sylveon - I try and catch an Eevee in every playthrough and Sylveon is my favourite Eeveelution. It has a Unique Evolution method as well as a great Shiny and is an excellent representative for the Fairy Type.

Sceptile line - I pick this guy in every Hoenn Playthrough. An excellent design and great fun to use. Particularly its Mega Form. Also Treecko has one of the best Shinys in the game.

Gardevoir line - I have a Gardevoir on my team on every playthrough unless I am doing a Monotype. The Ralts line has a certain grace about it, are great fun to use and Shiny Mega Gardevoir may just be the best Shiny in the entire game.

Garchomp line - My favourite Dragon Type and it's nothing to do with Cynthia. It hits hard particularly with a Life Orb and it has an excellent design.

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Voted for Sylveon, Lugia, and the Mareep/Ralts lines, mainly because of Mareep and Gardevoir c:

Out of them my favourite is probably the cute shiny pink sheep or Gardevoir, but I couldn't really decide against voting for the others too ><

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I voted for Cyndaquil, Riolu, and Froakie! All have been great starters for me and I really enjoy playing with them in general.

TheForsakenEvil

Master Baller
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Voted for Lucario/Riolu and the Sceptile line. :)

I love all of the Gen 3 starters but Treeko has always been my most loved ever since I first played Ruby.

Lucario? Been a favorite ever since I saw him. His design is awesome. Riolu was my main in Explorers of Sky, which also cemented him as a fav.

Years
  • I vote for umbreon and the lucario line

Umbreon is my favourite of eevee's evolutions

And lucario has gotten me through a tough nuzlock, as one of two survivors

rpryor03

In and Out
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    I voted for:

Gardevoir Line: I love the fact that there are the two final evolutions, and that they're so different, yet so similar.

Metagross Line: I've loved using Metagross in my OR playthrough, and it's a freaking tank.

Lucario Line: See above, replace Metagross with Lucario and OR with Y.

Garchomp Line: Best dragon line by far. Super strong, and looks really cool.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I voted for Jolteon, Dragonite, Gallade, Mareep and Cyndaquil alongside their respective evolution lines! I really like all of their designs; whether it be that they're cute, cool or something entirely else but I've also used most of them in-game as some of my most loved team members. I do like a lot of other pokemon on the poll too but those are my top favourites. :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Scyther, Haunter, Dragonair got my votes. They are amazing pokémon and even though Haunter's family has already won one year, I'm not gonna let that deter me :3 Perhaps that family really has PC's fav pokémon! Still rooting more for Dragonair but not sure if things are looking so good for them ahah. And we need more bug type love, Scyther and Scizor are arguably the coolest bug pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Venusaur and its evolutions are my all time favourites, so vote confirmed
    Also, i have been liking more amphy lately, it is so cute, so voted for it.
    Typhlosion is so cool gives me good memories, johto, pokemon chronicles, voted it too
    Then lugia, one of my favourite legends.
    And finally, garchomp, the dragon type I like the most in all the pokedex xD

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Gengar will always hold a special place in my heart, right below Crobat and Snorlax. Being in OU for all generations must have mean something. AND OMG THAT MINIMALISTIC SHINY? I LOVE IT.

Years
  • I voted for Typhlosion, Sceptile, Lugia, Lucario, Aggron and Greninja. They all have designs that I really like and with the exception of Typhlosion really, have all proven quite useful to me competitively at one time or another.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • ...Ok, just... I give up. Can somebody tell me why Tyfreaksion is in the lead, or why he won the fire poll in the first place?

Back