• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur To Volcanion! (Remember to add a comment to each post!)

pkmin3033

Ehhhh. It's OK...it's like most second-stage Pokemon. Unremarkable.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • #377 Regirock

Out of all the regis, I'm probably the most indifferent to this one. However, it is fun to use in battle.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    #382 Kyogre

Such a pudgy whale with tiny teeth. Shiny form makes it look like a giant squishy grape.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    #385: Jirachi

It's everyone's favourite pet rock! X3 It is pretty cute though, and I like it, especially since it's a Steel-type too.

Years
  • #388 Grotle

I felt bad when Ash's Turtwig evolved because this form made him have to change battle strategy, and unfortunately once he was a Grotle he started losing more often.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • #389 Torterra

I like Turtwig and Grotle but gosh this guy always looks mean :o

Years
  • #390 Chimchar

My fave of the three Sinnoh starters. I thank the development of Ash's Chimchar for that, and the notable lack of Fire-types in Sinnoh.

Years
  • #392 Infernape

To me, it's the real MVP of Fire/Fighting starters. It's like Blaziken in that it doesn't have much competition but it's still awesome.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    #393: Piplup

noot noot

...Okay, fine, it's cute, especially Dawn's X3

Back