• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fun Hobbies

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • this thread might've been made recently, if not then yknow..yeah and if yes then uh. sorry ;w;

so what are your hobbies! what do you enjoy doing in your free time? what do you tend to do the most? do you enjoy doing your hobbies on your own or with others? do your friends know about your hobbies or do you keep them in the dark?

for me, my hobbies for me recently are coloring, watching netflix, scrolling through social media/forums, or playing match 3 games. i definitely scroll through social media and watch netflix the most lately. i typically enjoy doing a lot of those hobbies on my own, unless it's watching netflix or coloring. i usually do coloring with my mom as a form of bonding time with her. my friends usually know about my hobbies unless it's something really shameful or something.

what about you?

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I don't really know what really consists of a hobby because my main pasttime is browsing forums and Tumblr but that's not really a hobby is it... I guess actual hobbies would be gaming, reading manga, playing guitar, and exercising. And honestly maybe studying because I really enjoy it most of the time.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Building Pokemon teams, watching animes from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s. occasionally looking for software to improve my workflow, etc.

Been also trying to figure out options to get back into fitness stuff.

pkmin3033

Gaming is my only consistent hobby, although how fun that is depends on what I'm playing. In the past I used to do a lot of other things - reading, roleplaying, writing, drawing, watching anime, maintaining an extensive social network on Tumblr/Discord/Facebook/LJ/DW etc. - but these days I mostly just game by myself. Such an interesting life I lead.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I love reading into astrology and practicing tarot reading. Although it has been quite a bit since I've read myself or anyone else due to how busy I've been. I also grow herbs in the summer to make teas. Beyond that I enjoy cooking and pretty much any kind of plant/insect articles.

Years
  • Aside from general PCing, my hobbies include listening to music, watching tv/anime, reading, writing and dancing. Sometimes I'll game but I wouldn't call it a consistent hobby.

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Gym & fitness: I spend a lot of hours in the gym lifting, as well as several hours every weekend meal prepping for the week.
    Gaming: Currently playing Battlefield 1 on PS4 - also a Destiny lover.
    Programming: I like making stuff, I cri a lot when it doesn't work.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I mainly read as a hobby! When I'm not reading I like to draw, listen to music and watch TV. I also like to learn about animals, astronomy and history for fun, the latter of which horrifies a lot of people I know. I used to play video games a lot but I've found that I don't as often anymore. Other than that, I'd love to pick up cooking as a hobby and get back into a sport like basketball.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • I record music, collect original artwork, play board games, have an RPG group, run a Pokemon blog, go to concerts, and read a lot of comics.
    So, I'm pretty busy all the time.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • When I'm not Shiny-hunting, drawing, or watching anime/cooking shows, I enjoy making customized Pokémon cards (with my own artwork and resources supplied by the faking community) and taking walks outside to look for fossils (a hobby that I picked up about 2 years ago). I also enjoy dabbling in photography occasionally.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back