• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future News dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Future News dates

Next major news is confirmed to be coming on October 14th! That is next Friday I believe.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Dang it. You beat me to it lol and I still haven't read the main site.

Anyway, yes it is next Friday, but we should get leaks before that for Corocoro.

The Demo is also supposed to come out on the 18th I think, so I am sure someone will figure out how to data mine it. So we can expect unofficial news anywhere between the 19th to the day of release.

Along with this will come even more fake leaks.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ah yes, the demo. I did think about the possibility of datamining and the leakers dumping tons of info on us.

Hopefully they won't do for the sake of people who don't want spoilers, but if it does get leaked I do feel tempted to read it.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I swear these announcements fall on my college days. 14th isn't too far away, though! I'll try and get on my phone if I can or just check it out later that day.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    14 is a logical day for the next news batch. Probably recap CoroCoro. Maybe we will see cutifly's evo, a better look at starter evos, and another new pokemon or Alolan form.

Looking forward to seeing what CoroCoro will give us.

Years
  • Kinda shocked Cutiefly's evo is taking this long to reveal. At this point, I'm not sure if TPCi is even planning on revealing it.

I'm sure they could reveal it before release day, since if it appeared in a trailer (albeit for a split moment) I'm sure there's a chance it'll be revealed officially sometime soon. Rockruff had a cameo in one of the early trailers in the form of its overworld sprite, around a month before it was officially revealed. We also had Pikipek's wireframe model being shown in the game announcement trailer back in February, which happened four months before Pikipek was officially shown.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • 14 is a logical day for the next news batch. Probably recap CoroCoro. Maybe we will see cutifly's evo, a better look at starter evos, and another new pokemon or Alolan form.

Looking forward to seeing what CoroCoro will give us.

Although it may recap, there is probably still come Corocoro Exclusive News. And Corocoro doesn't officially come out till the 15th, so not really a recap.

I really don't know what to expect other than maybe some Alolans and 1 or 2 evolutions of previous pokemon. I am also kinda thinking we might see the next Tapu.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • I wonder if it'll have anything to do with Type: Null, and a couple other things. Regardless, I'm psyched. I liked the middle starter evo's from today, so I'm looking forward to see what we'll get next Friday.

Years
  • I wonder if it'll have anything to do with Type: Null, and a couple other things. Regardless, I'm psyched. I liked the middle starter evo's from today, so I'm looking forward to see what we'll get next Friday.

We know Type: Null will be covered in CoroCoro, plus most occasions when a trailer came out at around the time CoroCoro came out so far, the info between the two wasn't related. So knowing this, the trailer dropping next Friday likely won't relate to what CoroCoro is showing, especially if we get another CoroCoro exclusive reveal that gets held off from English release until at least a week later.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I forgot that Type:Null was a central point of it this month.

Maybe they could reveal a counterpart for Type:Null. To me, it seems odd to have only one pokemon like this. I think there could be a version exclusive counterpart to it. Mainly because of the name.

Null. When you think of Null, you think of Void or Valid. I think we could see a Type: Void or Type: Valid.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well they delivered when promising about the secret behind Rockruff's evolution. Whatever secret that Type: Null has will most certainly be outed when CoroCoro leaks. The fact that it is the focus of this month must mean it is a significant secret rather than just something more predictable i.e mega evolution.

Years
  • Like Joe said, it seems like Type: Null has to have a significant secret about it. Something that we probably don't know about at this time.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Ayy, the 14th is actually a day where I can see the news on time. :3

I'm guessing it'll be the usual, CoroCoro stuff plus some extra things.

Years
  • I feel the trailer won't cover most (if not all) of what CoroCoro will be showing. It's usually been the case with trailers so far that were released around the time a new CoroCoro issue came out.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Does the picture tells anything else? I can't read Japanese..

Could it be Alola Starter's secret ?

Hello! Super Weeb and Japanese student to the rescue!

Top line: I assume just saying when it comes out. I can't read a few of the characters in red and the furigana is too small, but I don't think this is important.

From the left, in black: "Omedetou!" meaning "Congrats!"
    Green line: "Mokuro wa Fukusuro ni shinkashita!" (Rowlet evolved into Dartrix!)
    sidenote: wow japanese names are really cool lol its very clearly "owl + forest" = rowlet's name

Nothing new, unfortunately. The white text in the red circle is too small for me to read, sorry. But it's definitely mentioning the 14th for... something. I can't imagine it's anything other than more news?

Sorry I'm not that good at Japanese characters (Kanji) yet, haha.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'm not going to get too hyped considering the mid month trailer we got in September was something we had already seen in CoroCoro.

Plus with the demo coming out 4 days later we're probably going to be flooded with information when it gets datamined anyway.

Hopefully they won't do for the sake of people who don't want spoilers

You're kidding right? There will always be somebody who'll datamine it and I doubt they'll consider other people not wanting to be spoiled. Also consider that there are people who don't care that much about spoilers and will be actively interested in finding out more about the game.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back