• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Years
  • The midnight form should've been part Dark type.
    It's best form is locked behind a Special Ability that you might not even have.

Rampardos?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • It would be a great Pokémon if it weren't so damn tricky to use. I mean, pretty much the only way you can get it to do significant damage is with either Trick Room or Power Trick.

Magmortar?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Boi ain't even bronze. Ya had one job! Oh and if you're thinking. "But bronze can develop a blue-ish color when exposed to oxygen! It has a patina!" yesh thanks, good to know my Pokémon is being slowly corroded away. ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

Honchkrow?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Missed the entire point of its pre-evolution. I thought Murkrow was a witch, not a mafia goon?

Kantonian Meowth

Years
    • Seen today
    ...It's literally just pollution. Ash had a Muk which somehow made it seem cute though.

Silcoon

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • What the hell is that thing!? It looks like an experiment in fusing Blastoise, Croconaw and Tirtouga. It scares me.

Chandelure

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ya, cool. Instead of my Scyther evolving into a badass, sleek Steel/Bug.. I get this stone, lumpy, "Axe wielding" Rock... thing? I thought Haxorus was the definitive Axe Pokémon, anyway. No, Kleavor looks like it fell into cement, got out, and then rolled around in the mud until it dried under a scoring sun. Miss me with that mess.

Floatzel.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Lacks personality, and also can't decide whether it's a weasel or an otter. Not gonna lie, I kinda regret having used one in Platinum when that spot could have gone to a better Mon.

Alolan Ninetales

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You know, clouds are just condensed bodies of icy water vapor? And what that vapor needs to attach itself to something in order to conjoin into that cloud structure is more often than not, microscopic bits of dust, pollution, and skin cells that assist in cloud cohesion! So whenever you hug your Altaria, just know that you're inhaling tiny particles of other people and their germs. :')

Pancham?

Years
  • Reminds me of those shitty kids with uncaring parents annoying you to death. God that face is so punchable I'm not sorry.

Metang

Back