• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Ground control to Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I still forgot to put up decorations lol. I need to do it soon, I usually love December leading up to Xmas, but I don't love the day itself very much.

Are we talking secrets yes

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • My lab made a christmas tree covered in little test tubes with colourful things in them and we put a stuffed mouse toy at the bottom to look after the presents underneath it!! I'll post pictures later if I have time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have cats. That's all that matters today. Also I did my homework already, go me :3

Years
  • I never did much homework because I went to schools for special needs students and they can allow students to choose if they want it or not.

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
  • I just made a skillet of my Supremely Ultimate Cheeseburger Macaroni and a side of Stove-top Stuffing, and I'm sitting here eating it while I listen to the classic rock stylings of the Edgar Winter Group.

I feel awesome.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Meanwhile, I've finished my annotations and all I have to do are 6 photoshoots in college's studio. I more or less am homework-free. Bow down to me wahaha
    I can't be bothered to decorate. Plus the (plastic) tree's broken for some reason.

Sirfetch’d

You must share some of that cheeseburger mac with me. I am starving

Years
  • I still have homework to take care of for my final assignments. Including one that my professor had to scrape from a lot of people and make us start over for a specific reason.

But in two weeks, it'll be all over for me for good.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • lol homework takes way too long, and considering I have a little bit longer till graduation (Yes, the age is correct, late grad.) I need to push through it.
    Luckily, I can exempt all my exams so fdgjkdsjkflvblsdfv aka excite

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • First semester in, well, ever that I am not studying for finals this time of year...

Feels nice, actually. Being a graduate is nice, y'all.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello everyone. How's your day treating you?

Years
  • I don't have school, I have to work now! But I won't be looking till 2016 since I want to spend the holidays with my family.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Eh, my portfolio is going to be what's more important when I get that going someday.
    What's been the most important for me is contacts. Whom you know, and knowing how to use them.

Years
  • I need to make sure 2016 turns out perfect because every year for me starts out good but then sees me go in a rapid decline.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I need to make sure 2016 turns out perfect because every year for me starts out good but then sees me go in a rapid decline.
    I sometimes think like that too... But don't you think it's better to start the year off with thinking "so this is a new year and everything is possible, and this is who I am and there's no pressure because what happens happens and I'll make the best of it"? :)
    <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back