• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you adjusted to the green?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I had yeah. Till I went back to retro blue. :x

Have you adjusted to the green?

I like it, I guess...???? I figured it was coming anyway.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • I have yeah. I've adapted to it so much in fact, that the blue looks really weird in older screenshots and what not. o.o;

Years
  • I had admins drop my badge so that it doesn't clash with my Superman theme. :/ It's not bad, I just didn't like how the supporter rank text looked when I had it set that way, since I really liked just having a text bar.

/fanboy probs

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I liked the blue better. Got accustomed to green, though. At least it doesn't hurt my eyes like I thought it would, haha.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • Before becoming a supporter I really liked the blue, then when it was changed to green, it wasn't so bad. Now that I'm a supporter though, it doesn't really matter to me much--although green does show more of a "supporter" look to it. (<--Hope that makes sense)

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Before becoming a supporter I really liked the blue, then when it was changed to green, it wasn't so bad. Now that I'm a supporter though, it doesn't really matter to me much--although green does show more of a "supporter" look to it. (<--Hope that makes sense)

I am presuming that this is because, at least in America, green = $$$? xD

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Knew something looked weird when I came back!

But yeah, it's quite a nice shade.

Years
  • I'm only seeing my name in green now, but I quite like the look of it (particularly with my Venusaur theme). Also I'd always thought the Moderator and Supporter colours were needlessly similar, so I like the differentiation.

Years
  • I didn't mind either way, though lol blue water pokemon & stuff. I like this shade of green, so it works out, I guess

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I don't like it, I was never for changing to the green in the first place. I'm used to it now, but I don't like it and I much prefer the blue we had before.

Years
  • Sadly, over the years green stopped to be one of my favorite colors. Today I don't like it very much, although my room is green and I have a lot of green there, still I'd prefer other, sorry. I got used to it but it's like "you have no other choice"-used to it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It goes so well with my blue details, yeeeeah.

About now, I've grown to like this green. Still think it's just a liiiittle bit too bright and on the yellowish side, but that's ok.

I've disabled userbars though, because I couldn't get used to having a green one, for some reason xD Text works better for me anyways.

ALso
    I disappear for nearly a year and the colour is whack.
    I miss blue gaiz ;.;
    Whuut, it's been a year?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I was so excited when I could become green. My dad donated for me, after I nearly begged him to do so. XD I just couldn't wait any longer to enjoy all of the unique features that supporters get. <3 So, I was even more excited to get it. I was literally screaming lol. I've adjusted quickly to it because I wanted it so bad.

It's fun to be green and not feel like some n00b who just joined PC, especially when you were here in 2004. lol

Back