• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you discover Pokecommunity?

Khawill

<3
Years
  • I was looking for a pokemon MMO or news of one being created (completely out of boredom). I found this site, and looked at the game development section. Though I seemed to have diverged drastically from there, and now-a-days I don't think I would care much for a pokemon MMO.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • Back in 2007 I was looking for romhacks and found a bunch here. I lurked for quite a long time before actually joining hah.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • My story is about as special as a red gyarados. 'ω' Back in 09 I was just diving into the fanbase of Pokémon (heck, just diving into the internet), and not too long I ran into Ruby Destiny on youtube. After a few google searches, I arrived here :3 This was actually my first account anywhere, so PC forums is technically like my home on the WWW.

dopxy

Tay テイ
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 18, 2018
    I was searching for Pokemon Snakewood Hack Rom :P

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I found it through some spanish pokemon hacking site called Wack a Hack or some **** like that. It had links to hacks on this site. Don't ask me how I could read spanish back then, I don't ****in know. Apparently 15 year old me was smarter than 20 year old me.

Brizz

TM87
    Years
  • I had heard of PC about a million and half times on another Pokemon forum I'm on and decided to finally join up as my secondary forum, if you will. I don't come around too often but I have to admit that it's a very nice forum, especially since it's so big!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I simply just went on Google and searched "Pokemon forums" and it was the first results. I was looking for another place to meet people who loved Pokemon.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I originally joined Serebii as my first forum, and the manga section there was lacking. They said PokeCommunity had manga scans. I was also told that there were more fan fic reviewers here, so I came here. Those two forums were my original PC homes, both of which are gone now, since Pokemon Manga is gone and Pokemon Fan Fiction was merged into one whole fan fiction forum later on. Yeah, I know. I'm old. I get it. lol

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    It's all a blur now. I remember my cousin told me about it and I guess I registered after that.

Years
  • Well, I came across this site back in 2009.
    I heard something about the hack Pokemon Shiny Gold so I googled it to check it out and I found the thread to that hack on PokeCommunity.
    However, it wasn't until this year that I started to frecuent PokeCommunity more and more and now, I'm starting to participate!

Years
  • A few weeks ago, I was watching one of Drayano's Poison Monotype vids, and found someone who was doing an Ultimate Monotype on Poison in Black 2, and I found a link to this site.

That's how I found out about it and joined from there. :P

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
  • I'm another person who discovered this place while looking for ROM hacks.

It's the reason I originally made my account.

Until I got into the community aspect of things.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Was a member here when I was like ten but I forgot what my account was lol. Then I remembered about this place earlier this year so I thought why not just sign up again eh.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I was on a vacation wth my family and I was bored, and had randomly re-started playing Pokemon. I decided to look for a good RPing site for that, and ended up on PokeCommunity.

Now here's the shocker: the real reason I decided to join is because I joined on April Fool's day, where everyone was disguised as a Pokemon. I thought that was really neat, and thought I would have to become part of the community. By the end of the day, I was a little disappointed that it was temporary but I stuck to the site, and here I am!

I miss my Pc, and wish I was using it right now. But if I was using it, I never would've found this website. Hmm...

O_o

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    i think i came across it from searching rom hack tuts, and have know about it for a long time but haven't got onto it untill recently because im taking a break from xda developers :3

Back