• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I will dye your hair!

Years
  • Your hair must be dyed another color, no ifs, ands or buts. Since you can not have your current hair color, what's it going to be?

My hair is a non-shiny black. If I had to change it I'll take an auburn.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • mine is like a dirty blonde??? dont ask me, its what my dad calls it, and just havent found another name for it. probably go for my red and blue style, try me

Years
  • Is this going to be a permanent, one time dye job? Like a magical dye that permanently changes my hair color?

Either way, I think I'd go back to having pink hair again. Except, this time, I'd go for more of a softer pinker color versus magenta.

pkmin3033

Please and thank you.

Years
  • I'd just change to a simple black or brown I guess. Although it's weird to try and imagine myself with a different hair colour lol.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • omg i have already died my hair like every colour at some point in my life so i'm down to go with some combination of colours now

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    My natural hair is an auburn and I always dye it jet black. I'd hate to change it cuz it's been jet black for 14 years now, but if I had to, I'd go with a deep, chocolatey brown.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I made the mistake of entering this thread. Is there a transparent color?

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    my hair is dyed honey-blonde right now... which is the only colour i can imagine myself having Σ(゚Д゚;) but, if i had to choose, then purrhaps a rose gold or a really soft pastel pink or purple.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'd be down, dyed hair is great. Right now it's still my natural hair colour (black) but even if it's permanent, I'd want to try a fun colour like silver. Brown would also be safe since I've done it before and was thinking of trying it again. Maybe red? Who knows.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Probably a dark or bright blue?

I know everyone is expecting pink, but I think I'd look terrible with pink hair bc my skintone is already so pink. :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I just dyed my hair like...days ago. Dark burgundy red with a goal of making it a volcanic color. Would I want this to be my permanent color for life? Hell yes. Red is just so sexy in hair.

Being a brunette is so boring.

Back