• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you lived the rest of your life in your last dream...

How screwed are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue

gucci
    Years
    it would most definitely be bad. my last dream was so so sad and it's was so realistic that it actually made me think when i woke up.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i don't 100% remember what happened in my dream last night but one of my exes was there so uhh i'd probably prefer not to live in that world forever.

Years
    mine would be fantastic. it was short and great, a girl i really like and i got together and went on a date, and that was it, and the open-endedness of it works in my favor, i suppose haha

Years
    Weirdly enough, this thread pops up on one of the few occasions I actually remember my dream, well parts of it. I was in a car being driven by my ex, sitting in the back with a mutual friend of ours having just been inside a shopping centre for some reason.

Totally screwed probably.

Years
    All I can remember was that I was sitting on a couch and there were some friends around and we weren't really doing anything important. There was chocolate cake, maybe? Something sweet like chocolate. Anyway, I could live this dream.

User19sq

I last dreamt about Attack on Titan. I wouldn't last five minutes!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I dreamed that my boyfriend was living with me, so that's nice. But I also dreamed that there were meters of snow and harsh winds outside, and I was out of coffee at home. So I'm still screwed.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    Can't remember the last time I had a dream.

The one I can remember is one where there were bugs inside my house that seemed to take over the world and got bigger throughout the day.

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I had a number of dreams last night, each in a separate period of sleep. Naturally, I can only recall the last.

I dreamed that I broke Sabbath (day of rest for the Jewish people) by turning on my phone. I wouldn't be surprised if I actually lived the rest of my life as one who won't hesitate to break Sabbath.

Back