• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    lol isn't swapping drinks for car oil a bit dangerous?

People aren't that stupid, and besides they'd be labelled as such with the normal car oil labels you'd see at an auto parts store – unless you want to drink motor oil and at that point it's not the school's fault anymore. Maybe a noticeable sticker next to the insert cash thing would be sufficient. :p

Then again you have parents who believe their children are descendants of Zeus and will go through insane lengths to defend their kid's stupidity and their bad parenting, so meh. :|

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    We're always doing pranks at work, it happens almost every day and it really does brighten up the mood in the office.

Lol that's awesome! Like what? :o

We don't pull that many pranks at McDonalds unfortunately. xp

blue

gucci
    Years
    Lol that's awesome! Like what? :o

We don't pull that many pranks at McDonalds unfortunately. xp

Just silly stuff such as putting pepper in somebody's keyboard and down their phone, or decorating co-workers cars with random objects i.e a feather duster up their exhaust pipe which happened yesterday. It's basically in retaliation to something that has been done to that person but it's all harmless fun at the end of the day. n_n

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Somebody should take the airbags out of somebodies car and put them in their seat, like the movie Neighbors, and see if it works. >:3

Yes, I would love to see that!
    Also, I've done the sticky note thing and ceram wrapped a car before. The owner was furious. xD

Years
    Oh my god, that reminds me of a video I saw somewhere of someone that put an airbag on the couch and asked their friend to sit down, and it went off xD

Sir Codin

I actually do wish someone had told me these things when I was a kid:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    People aren't that stupid, and besides they'd be labelled as such with the normal car oil labels you'd see at an auto parts store – unless you want to drink motor oil and at that point it's not the school's fault anymore. Maybe a noticeable sticker next to the insert cash thing would be sufficient. :p

Then again you have parents who believe their children are descendants of Zeus and will go through insane lengths to defend their kid's stupidity and their bad parenting, so meh. :|

Oh I thought you were actually filling drink bottles with car oil haha

Years
    The thought of filling motor oil into a drink bottle makes me gag. That's just beyond mischievous of a prank if you ask me.

Sir Codin

Motor Oil in a water bottle sounds like the perfect prank to me by justification of the male code of spite.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Guys airbags like...break bones. Not stuff to play with.

Years
    I'm kinda thankful that my car's airbags didn't deploy when I had my minor accident a few months ago, because I've always had the fear of sitting in front of an airbag and it just going off.

Years
    Somebody should take the airbags out of somebodies car and put them in their seat, like the movie Neighbors, and see if it works. >:3

Hate to be that guy and rain on the parade, but, iirc, airbags use gunpowder to deploy as fast as they do, and you'd actually have to install the whole firing mechanism into the seat, which is just not possible without it being noticeable since the undersides of most driver's seats are messes of wires in most cars made after 1995.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    No, guys, a classic. Fishing string in doorways. Or saran wrap. Or, nail polish on the bar of soap. Or sour cream in the ends of their shoes. Or replace gum with playdoh. Or replace the labels of chap stick and glue. Or wax the bottom of the shower. >:3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back