• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    We're having a going away party or something at the Youth Boys and Girls club and any student that goes to it will get like a random gift basket that will probably have like candy and a card or something in it and a bar of soap. And then all students that come to it will get a $50 prepaid visa which is pretty awesome. I won't be able to walk for our graduation though which is kinda upsetting, but I'll be on vacation so it's not too bad. Graduation is on June 13 and I'm leaving June 10.

What the hell?
    Are they trying to tell their students something?

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Man, that's a shame. I didn't care much for highschool, but even with a broken leg, I still walked for graduation anyway just because it was such a special celebration for actually getting out of that ♥♥♥♥hole.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    We've a senior ditch day, but nothing like a picnic. (I hope I picked up on the topic right, I skimmed like no other.)

Years
    There were many senior activities we had last year. At the end, we had a senior softball game, where it was seniors vs. teachers, and then the Friday after senior's last day, we had a fun day of sorts with music and activities and memories.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I anticipate being a senior so I can anticipate getting out of high school. School is boring as hell in retrospect and I'd probably excel a lot more in a private school really, but meh. I wasn't born with a rich mommy and daddy and in a plutocracy my chances of jumping the ladder are akin to a snowball's chance in hell.

Because of this lost hope of being "successful" I've taken to making my goal in life to be happy and satisfied with myself, which I ascend closer to each day from what I've seen, little by little. :)

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Our senior prank was that we put locks on all the freshmans' lockers than put the keys in a bucket in the middle of the hallway. Janitor had them almost all off by start of school on the next day though.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    That's rather vicious. XD

Last year's senior prank was releasing a goat in the hallways. It was chaotic, to say the least. The faculty wasn't very happy with it either.

Years
    That's rather vicious. XD

Last year's senior prank was releasing a goat in the hallways. It was chaotic, to say the least. The faculty wasn't very happy with it either.

LOL. That sounds awesome XD Wait, do goats have horns or are those rams...? Either way, a wild animal in the hallways is a sight to see c: But also potentially dangerous.

Years
    The senior prank done when I was a junior in high school actually caused a lot of trouble.. the seniors laid baby oil on the floors of the school that year, and we had blind students in the school as well. I believe someone actually slipped and got injured as well as a result of the prank.

However, the senior prank my year was pretty harmless. A lot of spoons and forks were placed all around the grass at the school, and streamers were hung from the trees.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Pranks legit make me mad. 90% of the time, the punchline is "ha ha you looked dumb!!" and really, who needs that in their lives?

Years
    I dislike a lot of pranks, especially if I was drawn into them without being a part of the idea. A lot of them are childish as well and often lead to trouble, which is why I don't really have a taste for them.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    The only good prank is one with very little consequence, clean up, or resulting embarrassment.

Hence, not many pranks are good pranks.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I like pranks, but really only if the involved person can laugh at it afterwards too and it isn't something way too big nor needs too much effort, neither it should damage things/persons or such...
    ... What reduces the amount of possible pranks to a really small amount :/

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Senior skip day was yesterday but I went anyways because I skipped Thursday and Friday of last week and I knew we weren't doing anything anyways. Guess I'm just a hipster like that.

Ugh, our school is very strict with pranks but there is normally one anyways. Last year it was stink bombs and it was the worst prank eve.r The entire senior hallway smelled horrible and I had a class in that hallway. At least it cleared my sinuses....

Years
    ^Oh boy, looks like someone's not going to take this well.

"It trips me out when people double post and then delete the first one instead of the second. Illogical."

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I like random pranks, e.g. switching all the vending machine foods with baby food or changing out all the drinks with car oil, or the aforementioned livestock-on-campus prank. Our senior prank this year was as lame as can be – streamers everywhere. That's it. :<

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    What we did for our senior prank was actually my idea (hallelujah). What we did was we got some cardboard and some paint and we would place seniors at random places around the school and then during passing periods we would wait for someone to pass by us and scare the living ♥♥♥♥ out of them. +1 respect to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back