• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon-related purchase you made!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • idk if using tickets at David Busters counts as a purchase, but on Sunday, I got a Charmander plushie with 650 digital tickets.

Years
  • This:

51LyrZHjGeL._SY355_.jpg

Also awaitng a Silvally figure from Japan.

Years
  • Pokemon Ultra Sun. I have decided to give the third game version a chance and check out the new features. I'm still sticking with Popplio, though I looked mighty hard at cute, round, pancake-like Rowlet the owl. So far I'm liking Hau better, but I still want to throw Lillie against the wall. I'm interested to see how Lusamine has been enhanced because from what I have heard she is much more sympathetic in this game and I like that in a villain. So on I march through Alola with fresh eyes.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • The Kotobukiya Serena figurine that came out last year. Yeah, it's been awhile since I've bought any Pokemon merch. Not really into the series much anymore besides two specific trainers...

Waiting to see if Kotobukiya releases a Leaf figurine, that will be my next (and probably last) Pokemon related purchase I'll make.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • 2 new manga! :D

Pokemon Black and White volume 8 and Surfs Up Pikachu volume 2 (i woulda got volume one, but, ahhh, i thought the way ash and pikachu were acting on volume 2's cover looked adorable xD)

Years
  • i hope japanese snacks count :3

i got them from the website - tofucute :3

Pokemon Chocolate Snack with Sticker *the sticker was tapu bulu.........

& the image of the box bag was eevee ^^ *
    10TH105-11_pokemon_chocolate_snack_bottom.jpg

Pokemon Chocolate Wafer with Sticker
    10LT114-10_pokemon_choco_wafer_bottom.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2018
    Hi im not sure where im supposed to post this, but i have a question.
    When the release 2 games at a time for 3ds and now switch, does anyone know what the differences are between the 2 games? I am asking this as i wanna know if its worth buying both lets go pikachu and eevee or just one

Years
  • Bought Gold Version online the other day. Grinding for the league at the moment as there really aren't enough trainers at all but I still love it.

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • my last pokemon related purchase was a eevee plush, i like to pet it. costed about $14, pricey but looked good and i like it. Doubt I will get rid of it, at least not anytime soon.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I bought a Ditto Pikachu plush, and a Lucario plush! I found them online for good prices, and went for it!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I bought a bootleg Machop mini figure from Long Island Comic Book Expo yesterday. There were some really nightmare inducing knockoffs. They were so soul wrenching to look at... so I bought the one that was least nightmare inducing, which was Machop. The colors and face were right and everything.

It was only a dollar.

I'll provide pictures later, please don't be like me and buy these bad fakes lol

Back