• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's talk about fast food restaurants!

Hocus_Pokemon

Psychic Master
Years
  • As mentioned in the title, let's talk about fast food restaurants!

Top 3 fast food restaurants according to my preference:

1. Pizza Hut

Of course, because I love pizza! And pizzas (or pizze?) are not the only things they serve. They have varied menu unlike McDonald's. I love their pastas and salads as well (and even their chicken).

2. KFC

I noticed a lot of people think KFC sucks, but personally, I prefer dining at KFC over other fast food restaurants such as McDonald's (although McDonald's fried chicken tastes better than KFC's). There's wide variety in their menu and not restricted to only fried chickens, spaghetti, burgers, and fries (Hello McDonald's again!). Aside from those that I mentioned, they have twisters, salads, rice bowls, and frequent limited offer meals that do not disappoint.

3. Wendy's

Wendy's have about the same range of meals as McDonald's, but according to my preference, Wendy's meals taste much better from fried chicken to fries to burgers to spaghetti. In addition, Wendy's also serves salads (which McDonald's lacks in its menu), and not to mention, they taste so good! Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, McDonald's does not serve salads. 😂

Now, what about your preference?

Last edited:

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • theres quite a bit of fast food restaurants i like, cant really make a top 3 or anything
    Taco Bell, KFC, Burger King (their croissan'wiches are sooo good), McDonalds (especially their Mocha Frappés)

but if i had to choose my most favorite, it would be a few local pizzerias, like Cocca's Pizza or Jab's Pizza or Nicky's Pizza.. (theres tons of pizza shops here)

Years
  • My stomach, the supreme ruler of my body, has declared the following chains inedible: McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, Any fried chicken place at all really.

So therefore I'm left with Tim Horton's, Subway, and DQ for the desserts.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I hate myself for the intense and uncontrollable cravings I get for this garbage. I am so weak for Taco Bell and Dominos and KFC and McDonalds and ughhhhh I feel so gross. I really don't eat this stuff very often because I just can't do that to myself but you best believe if I get a gift card to one of these places it will be consumed with unabashed and disgusting haste.

Years
    • Seen today
    Dominios is probably the worst pizza restaurant.

McDonald's is okay but the burgers are gross.

Wendy's is great. Burger King is better than McDonald's in my opinion.

I like the pizza subway sells, that's the only thing I get from there.

Chick Fil A has the best fries. Sonic has the best milkshakes.

A&W has great cheese curds.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I don't eat fast food too often especially being vegetarian, though Subway is my absolute favourite and I eat it quite often.

If Starbucks is classified as fast food, I certainly go there the most frequently. Especially now that it's pumpkin spice season!!

I also do enjoy pizza and my favourite pizza places are Santa Lucia and Pizza Hut!

I'm not big on McDonald's though I am quite fond of their fries and I love Mcflurries! They also have great iced coffee.

I dislike KFC for obvious reasons, though even the smell of the food there makes me feel queasy, and I've also never enjoyed Dominos pizza either. Dairy Queen is another place I generally dislike! The Blizzards are fabulous, but the food itself is so stale and flavourless.

Hocus_Pokemon

Psychic Master
    Years
  • I don't eat fast food too often especially being vegetarian, though Subway is my absolute favourite and I eat it quite often.

If Starbucks is classified as fast food, I certainly go there the most frequently. Especially now that it's pumpkin spice season!!

I also do enjoy pizza and my favourite pizza places are Santa Lucia and Pizza Hut!

I'm not big on McDonald's though I am quite fond of their fries and I love Mcflurries! They also have great iced coffee.

I dislike KFC for obvious reasons, though even the smell of the food there makes me feel queasy, and I've also never enjoyed Dominos pizza either. Dairy Queen is another place I generally dislike! The Blizzards are fabulous, but the food itself is so stale and flavourless.

Yeah, Starbucks is also classified as fast food 🙂

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Tbh they should not be name fast food.....because when i ordered 1 FRIES and 1 VANILLA ICE CREAM. it took me 15 min of wait
    (also it's mcdonalds) also i only sometimes eat fast food

Years
  • I almost never have cravings for this type of stuff and prefer homemade food, but if I had to choose, kfc!! man the mac and cheese there was soo good even if it's been like 10 years since I last had it

Magitronique

I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF
    Years
  • ugh god the chizza lmao. like there's no way eating that wouldn't make me feel like absolute garbage but if it ever comes back i've gotta know what that thing's like.

taco bell, popeyes and wendy's is my fast food trinity, though with the menu changeup t-bell's probably gonna lose the fast food crown real quick lmao.

Years
  • how could y'all be forgetting five guys lmao

I crave fast food frequently but at least I can resist its temptation most of the time

Years
  • I don't have fast food particularly often, but I can't deny that sometimes I crave something horribly bad for me. :')

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I do eat out semi-frequently but right now I'm trying to cut back on it and make my own food. Normally, I would go to a restaurant to find some deals but I do resort to fast food if there's a better deal.

Anyways, my favourite fast food places are Subway, Dairy Queen, and Taco Time. Wendy's and Five Guys are nice too.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Haven't had too much fast food recently... I like Wendy's and Chick Fil A the best. In terms of pizza, I like Papa John's the best. (The garlic sauce is holy) The last 2 times my family had Pizza Hut, we've gotten an almost burnt pizza, so my opinion of them isn't very high at the moment.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • oh man i'm more of an expert on this than i probably should be

my top 3 at the moment are probably taco bell in a distant first, then burger king and kfc. all yum brands, oddly enough.

i'll pretty frequently get two of their new beef burritos for like a meal. they're $1 each plus tax, which comes out to $2.12 here for two. it's beef, rice, creamy jalapeno sauce (the stuff that's on the quesadillas), and nacho cheese sauce. really good for only a dollar. 430 cal, so two is a hefty meal, or you can swap out one for like a nachos and cheese or something for fewer cals/protein/fat and a bit more carbs.

if i go to bk i usually get a bacon double cheeseburger no ketchup. i used to hate bk burgers and then i realized it wasn't the burger i hate, it's ketchup/mayo/lettuce. i don't dislike those things, but i guess i don't really like them on burgers.

if i go to kfc i usually get a chicken little and chase it with a snack at home. usually i get them plain but sometimes i'll get the bbq one with light bbq.

Back