• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Merry Christmas!

Years
  • come on, Christmas is the perfect user to make this thread

Y5uUwTkl.png

In all seriousness though, Merry Christmas everyone! I wish that everyone here has a wonderful day and gets what they want! It's been a wonderful year here on PC, so here's to all those good tidings and cheer~! ♥

Years
  • Your username existed for this very moment.

Merry Christmas! I hope you guys are all having a great time with your friends/family/loved ones. Even if you don't celebrate, hopefully you're still having a comfortable day at home or work. ☆

We don't celebrate too actively but it was still a nice day yesterday when we got together and had an early Christmas lunch. Now I'm sitting on my computer in the kitchen next to all the pretty flowers we got. =p

Sirfetch’d

It's xmas time, time to shine, Everybody shown, that the party is on.

-hamtarotumin

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Mmkay, looks like Christmas almost ended for me in one more hour (yep, timezones does it again), but I want to wish all of you to have a great time in this time of the year :)

test_account

for all that is broken, I am the test.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2019
    I have tested this thread and approve.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and etc.

Years
  • Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you guys had an amazing day and got all the presents you wanted :) <3

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Yo, Merry Christmas!

Merrily, merrily, merrily...

Reason for being happy with Christmas: SCHOOL BREAK & FOOD. I'm so in merrily mood~~

Hope your Christmaas was or is great. <3 Yo-ho-hooooooo!

Back