• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Feedback Request: Migration feedback

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I think spoiler tags are currently broken? I was trying to post a new thread with spoiler tags (cause credits are long) and it just shows the text without it being spoilered

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Theme images have been fixed! Was an issue from a workaround on our test site.
    Probably the least severe issue and can be fixed by altering the bb code, but the preset post warning tags are malfunctioning on all prior posts that used this warning tag systen. Looking too wide on phone as well, streching the webpage.
    View attachment 108861
    View attachment 108862
    Can you share a link to the thread(s) this is happening on?
    Created an account just to share this: please, please, PLEASE set the default website theme to a dark theme, just like how it was before the redesign.
    Since guests are having issues changing the default theme, we've switched it back to The Johto Elite for now.
    I think spoiler tags are currently broken? I was trying to post a new thread with spoiler tags (cause credits are long) and it just shows the text without it being spoilered
    Can you post with an example of what's happening?

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • I have three old comments at the beginning of the Monotype Thread that say they're awaiting moderation approval. (They're all currently placeholders, and I don't know if approving or rejecting them would affect my later comments which have the Hall of Fame, Challenger List, and Changelog. That being said, if it won't affect anything, a few extra comments at the beginning of the thread would help future-proof the thread for more changes if I need to make them.)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Where is the blog feature
    From the migration FAQ:

Will my Blog carry over?
    Blog entries will carry over to a Blogs forum. However, the forum will be archived so the team can decide how, and if, we should bring Blogs back.​
    I have three old comments at the beginning of the Monotype Thread that say they're awaiting moderation approval. (They're all currently placeholders, and I don't know if approving or rejecting them would affect my later comments which have the Hall of Fame, Challenger List, and Changelog. That being said, if it won't affect anything, a few extra comments at the beginning of the thread would help future-proof the thread for more changes if I need to make them.)
    The move in the backend came along with a lot of old things tossed back into the moderation queue, which staff are working to clear en masse. It's possible those posts may end up just getting approved and shown to all but if that's the case, you should be able to ask a moderator to delete/hide them for you and undelete when you're ready to potentially use them one day. :)

Years
  • Is it not possible to edit the title of a thread? I updated a thread for one of my scripts, and found I couldn't correct the versions that I had put in the thread's title from before the migration.
    The thread in question: https://www.pokecommunity.com/threads/v17-v18-cram-o-matic.439361/
    It's not exactly a pressing issue, but it would be appreciated if we could change the titles like before.
    I think I've now corrected this, was a minor permission issue. Sorry about that!

• I think there's some too-aggressive caching going on somewhere. On the forum index I was logged in and saw professor plum as the last poster 3 minutes ago, but when I clicked to view this thread I was logged out and the last several posts were missing. A hard refresh fixed it.

Also will the legacy/left-side postbit option come back?

admin

test
    Days
  • Rainbow Badge
  • Not super helpful, but I'm finding that some of the themes have missing banner images.
    Here is my entire banner when using Johto Elite. It's possible this is something on my end but I've disabled my extensions and tried clearing cache.

Is that the image that is supposed to be at the header? Because I see it:
    1701040319120.png

Can you share the link of that broken image so I can check what URL your web browser is trying to load?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Icons - can you please clarify what you mean by this?

Tags - they will be added back, but this has to be done manually, so will take some time. Might be in progress already...

Posts per thread page - not sure, maybe we could see if it's a simple add-on for xenforo...

77963.jpg

tags work for me. Can you please confirm if this is forum section specific for you? But now I see I was ninja'd - yeah, not in usertitles sorry.

Apologies - this may be added later on.
    I really hope this is added because a full screen editor mode, especially in sections like fanfiction and the roleplay forum would be highly beneficial. But, if there's no plugins or anything... I'll live.

admin

test
    Days
  • Rainbow Badge
  • I'm getting this message upon saving my edit, and it's not saving: Please enter a message with no more than 80000 characters.
    Is there any possibility to consider splitting the message in different posts to avoid the page being too large?

Back