• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my first kiss went a little like this

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

• Let's recall that time where you got pretty close with this person, looked into each other's eyes, and pressed your lips softly on. Some people say it was the best moment ever, and a study shows that people actually recall their first kiss a lot more than when they lost their virginity. (heh.)

If you had your first kiss before, when was it, and where did you get it? With whom? No need to share details, if you don't want to.

If you haven't gotten your first kiss before...are you waiting for the right moment? Perhaps with the right person?

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • in preschool, some girl kissed me in line. that's the extent of the action I've gotten since, which is kinda pathetic. regardless I'm not really waiting for anything in particular -- when it happens, it happens, and I know who I'd like it to currently happen with but that fluctuates depending on who I'm into at the moment. granted I've been into this girl for the past six years off and on Soooooooooooo. that's a constant, I guess. at this point I'd let most people kiss me just so I can get that first real kiss outta the way. namsayin

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i wasn't ready man, idk if there's supposed to be some sort of agreement or s/t before your first kiss but i didn't get one. FLASHBACK my boyfriend at the time, my best friend and i were all walking to the bus after school one day. my bestie kept saying something to him about how he needs to "man-up" and he replied that he was going to do "it". my freshman self was completely oblivious to what was going on and what was about to happen. my boyfriend literally jumped in front of me, grabbed my head and started kissing me. i was in so much shock like, my eyes were fricken open. i also didn't realize that he had a squishy, cold bottom lip. it didn't help that when i got on the bus my "friend" kept blabbing about my first kiss in front of my brother, who already wanted to kill my boyfriend.

moral of the story is don't force someone into a first kiss, that shit is scary.

Years
  • I almost kissed my ex girlfriend at our senior sendoff when it finished. It was literally the last time we were going to be able to see each other before graduation. Of course, that was before I learned about her moving, and well before our breakup.

Sirfetch’d

I GOT SENT TO THE PRINCIPAL IN 3RD GRADE FOR PDA BECAUSE OF THIS ;o;

I was in class doing my work and then my girlfriend at this time turns around and starts talking to me and next thing I know she is kissing my cheek. The mean teacher though sent us both to the office where the principal just laughed at it haha. Man this is a great memory

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I was in class doing my work and then my girlfriend at this time turns around and starts talking to me and next thing I know she is kissing my cheek. The mean teacher though sent us both to the office where the principal just laughed at it haha. Man this is a great memory

Oh my GOD that is so cute. ;A; I love how the principal found the entire situation funny. Did they just think it was silly you were sent to the office for that? Or some other reason?

I.. don't really recall much about my first kiss. All I know about the "giver" is that he was a kid from my neighborhood who apparently liked me. We stood behind these bushes in front of my house and he gave me a smooch or two on the lips. I kind of just allowed it then because I was young and curious (8 years old I think?), but I distinctly remember that I did not feel the same way about him. :I

Never did hang out with him again after that, lmao.

Sirfetch’d

Oh my GOD that is so cute. ;A; I love how the principal found the entire situation funny. Did they just think it was silly you were sent to the office for that? Or some other reason?

I guess he thought it was a bit silly, but he is basically like family to us because he is so close to the parents. He tells the story all of the time when he visits for dinner or such haha. Still laughs at me about it :<

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    in preschool, some girl kissed me in line. that's the extent of the action I've gotten since, which is kinda pathetic. regardless I'm not really waiting for anything in particular -- when it happens, it happens, and I know who I'd like it to currently happen with but that fluctuates depending on who I'm into at the moment. granted I've been into this girl for the past six years off and on Soooooooooooo. that's a constant, I guess. at this point I'd let most people kiss me just so I can get that first real kiss outta the way. namsayin

we've talked to you about the usage of that word, matthew
    6 years, though? my dear child, do something already. adorability has a threshold and you're close to crossing it.

my first kiss? hmm... that was about three years ago and looking back on it, it was beyond sickly sweet, but oh well. it was my first date ever and I had gotten out of his car after he had dropped me off at my house. we'd come back from a night in the city and walking on the viaduct giggling and having a delightful time, so yes, it was very precious. I wasn't always such a grown up!
    anyway, he had dropped me off at my place and was walking me to the door, when it started raining rather heavily. we were soaked almost instantaneously. I started to rush to the door but as I was turning, he pulled me close and said something stupid like 'since we're already wet...' and gave a rather prolonged kiss on the lips. picture my then-6'3 frame being pressed against a guy of equal height, my hair soggy and curling, with the widest eyes of all time and the cliché leg raised in the air behind me. I sputtered out a thank you, blushed, gave a feeble bye with my fingers and almost slipped on myself when I ran inside, proceeding to text everyone and everyone about what had just happened.

hilary duff could never

Years
  • My first kiss was as unspecial (that's a word now I've decided) as you could possibly think. We were chilling, she kissed me.

It was not even remotely romantic, not even remotely special and I actually demanded a re-do because I didn't see it coming and thought I did a shit job as a result (turns out I was just shit because of lack of practice).

My current girlfriend's first kiss is a lot more special to me than my own (she's welcome).

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Mine was bad and just sad. It was the only time I've ever been more than tipsy, and I decided to kiss a girl I knew. She kissed back, and it was very uncomfortable. I don't think she was a good kisser, and I didn't know what the hell I was doing. In the end, I wouldn't do it again, and could've done without.
    But, all my kisses after were great, so that helps.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I had my first kiss with my second girlfriend at the time. We were 12 years old and in 7th grade. After dating for like a few weeks, bam, lip kiss. And then a few days later, bam tongue kiss. It was a good feeling.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    anyway mine was pretty boring except that he was 32 and I was 16 and he was my boss at my first job in the bookstore. He was super cute and always making me laugh and one day after work we grabbed some dinner and in the car outside the restaurant it just kinda happened. haha

Ok tbh that age gap is making me raise my eyebrows
    What was a 32 year old doing plotting on a 16 year old... a consenting 16 year old, but still.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • It was pretty plain. I was at her house, she was 14 I was 17. We had just had a food fight with some apple danishes and so it was all in her hair and stuff and we went outside because my dad kept calling me. So we went out on the front porch and I pulled some of the chunks of apple filling out of her hair and then she got up on her tip toes since she's like a foot and a half shorter than me and it was short and sweet. Just a quick little peck and a grab of my butt.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I was 12 and someone dared me and this kid who lived around my neighborhood to kiss. It was very unspectacular. He now is covered in tattoos and has a baby mama.

Lol almost forget he dropped a mixtape

Years
  • Thats funny you say more people remember their first kiss over losing their virginity. Its probably because they were drunk...I certainly was l.o.l

My first kiss was in summer of grade seven. Had my "girlfriend" over. She was about to leave. We stand up, hearts thumping. Look each other in the eye we know this is going down. But it was terrible. I think we just smashed our heads together. We had no idea what the hell we were doing.

I can make a girl squirm just with my tongue now though lololololololololol

Years
  • Omg, lol. My first kiss was with this girl named Bridgette in 1997 on the front porch of her house.

I will NEVER forget that day or how she looked with those big beautiful eyes.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • My first kiss was during a Valentines dance in 6th grade. I was dating someone who was only dating me so he could tell his friends he was dating someone.

While we were slow dancing(I believe the song was You & Me by Lighthouse), he literally just kind of grabbed the back of my head and forced me to kiss him. It wasn't terrible, but I was like woahh ok. What made it terrible was the fact that he made sure his friends saw. That basically sucked.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • IN THE BACK OF A JEEP HALLOWEEN NIGHT WITH MAKEUP FROM A HAUNTED HOUSE COVERING BOTH OUR FACES HE HONESTLY LOOKED SO GOOD WITH MAKEUP AND TRASH WITHOUT AND I REGRET IT TO THIS DAY

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I was 12 and someone dared me and this kid who lived around my neighborhood to kiss. It was very unspectacular. He now is covered in tattoos and has a baby mama.

Lol almost forget he dropped a mixtape

did you dl it?

Back