• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR/AS Chit Chat + CoroCoro Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Is Get Tv over already? I'm assuming there's no new news, is there?

I like Mega Swampert. It is possible though that it could get another Mega. After all Swampert has both of their types (well their modern selves types), so it'll fit in well.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Is Get Tv over already? I'm assuming there's no new news, is there?

I like Mega Swampert. It is possible though that it could get another Mega. After all Swampert has both of their types (well their modern selves types), so it'll fit in well.

Nope, no news...

That was pretty likely considering CoroCoro is already out over there.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • That's why it wouldn't make sense to me, Swampert benefiting from sunlight/drought. o: Charizard already gets Solar Power so I don't know if they'd give it to another starter, Mega or not. I wanted to say Chlorophyll but... obviously not lol

Years
  • That's why it wouldn't make sense to me, Swampert benefiting from sunlight/drought. o: Charizard already gets Solar Power so I don't know if they'd give it to another starter, Mega or not. I wanted to say Chlorophyll but... obviously not lol
    True...maybe it'll just get some earth related like Sturdy, or Solid Rock if it were to have another Mega.

I was looking at Pokebeach's screenshots and noticed that they added a little red into the brown of the first badge. I wonder if they'll change the colors of the others slightly too.

Years
  • I would assume that if they gave any of the Hoenn starters a second Mega Evo. it'd be given to Blaziken because it's the "most popular" of the trio. I don't want that happening, so I hope they don't do it XD

re: badges, it'd be cool if they did that~ They should make the eighth badge yellow so it looks almost identical to the Triforce, y/y?

Years
  • I would assume that if they gave any of the Hoenn starters a second Mega Evo. it'd be given to Blaziken because it's the "most popular" of the trio. I don't want that happening, so I hope they don't do it XD

re: badges, it'd be cool if they did that~ They should make the eighth badge yellow so it looks almost identical to the Triforce, y/y?

A Yellow shine to the blue color of the badge may work. the change is more of a radiant kind of change rather than the whole color.

Years
  • I hope none of the Hoenn starters get a second Mega evolution. I can understand why Mewtwo got two, and to an extent Charizard, because even if you don't like it, you can't deny how popular it is, especially with people that aren't Pokemon fans. None of the Hoenn starters merit a second one, at least in my opinion.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    That's true. In fact, the reason why the two got double evos is purely because of popularity.
    I don't think I can stand it if someone gets a second evo again.

Years
  • I wouldn't want them to get two either, but one has to admit that Blaziken is quite popular, so it has a chance of getting another.

I wonder if Charizard and Mewtwo getting two may be a tribute to those two being the first two Pokemon seen in the Opening of the anime. Charizard in Japan, and Mewtwo in America (at least). Also Charizard was the first mascot while Mewtwo was the strongest Pokemon in the originals.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Charizard and Mewtwo were possibly the most popular Pokémon back in the day, along with Pikachu. It totally makes sense for them to get dual megas because of this, but it isn't fair in many ways. Like you said, Mewtwo was the strongest Pokémon back in the day, and it may continue to be overpowered because of the megas.

Nothing of that sort ever happened again, though. You can only credit the originals for this kind of stuff.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    It's nice to see that beautiful route again, though. 'twas one of my favourite sceneries, along with the right of Fortree and the Ever Grande waterfall. It feels great to see them again XD

Years
  • My friend sent me this image.. ORAS secret bases confirmed?

Interesting little thing to point out, that hole and the bridge look suspiciously identical to Route 120 there (the original incarnation of the route is in the left pic) and I guess it looks like we could have Secret Bases coming back if that is anything to go by.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Having Secret Bases again would be definitely cool, even though I rarely used it even when I'm playing my Emerald. This makes me wondering if mixing records feature will be available in ORAS, so that I can get several Pokémon from opposite versions (let's say Seedot or Lotad).

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Omg. Wow that is a secretly hidden feature lmao XD I can't wait for secret bases to come back! So I'm guessing that the 5th floor of Lilycove Department Store will be devoted to secret bases again?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I actually never really used Secret Bases in RSE as much as I should have, so to use them in ORAS would be a nice way to make up for that. I can also imagine that they would have expanded and improved features for it too!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I do hope that they expand on Secret bases in ORAS. It was a cool idea, but ended being kinda meh. And they didn't really make it any better in D/P/Pt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back