• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ORAS anniversary

Tamashi_Seishiro

Badoop Badoop Banana Bus!
Years
  • 11. Did you find the Deoxys encounter to be difficult?
    I was running out of Pokeballs because I thought I could catch it. Wasted Effort lol XD. But I did, it wasn't really difficult. I was with Rayquaza :P

Did you really kick the Elite 4's ass with a Tentacool or did you mean Tentacruel?

Tentacruel, my mistake XD. I could have imagined it! XD

Years
  • 1. Did you get Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire the day they came out?

Nah, bought AS two or three days after Christmas. I stopped playing when DPPt came out so i didn't even have a 3DS. Bought a 2DS+AS bundle.

2. What was your reason for choosing OR or AS over the other?

I always loved kyogre and back in 2004 or 2005 i bought pokemon emerald. So this time there is no emerald, so i bought AS. I also liked the blue 2DS better so it was also part of the decision.

3. What did you nickname your starter?

I don´t think i have ever nicknamed a starter to be honest ahahah I don't know, i just like their names, don't find it very necessary to nickname my pokemons.

4. Did you do the Pokemon Contest when you first got to Slateport?

Yeah. I don't remember if i did it as soon as i got to Slateport or if i came back later.

5. Which bike did you choose when you first got to Mauville?

Acro bike! I always loved that bike. I find it fun to just bike around doing wheelies and bunny hops
    6. Where did you establish your first ever Secret Base?

Can't remember ahahaha

7. What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game?

Maybe Swampert? I don't know, can't remember

8. Did you catch any Pokemon from the Safari Zone in your first playthrough?

Nah, i pretty much decided my team before i even bought the game

9. Did you keep Groudon/Kyogre on your team after you caught it?

Yeah i also EV trained kyogre as soon as i caught him. Didn't stay for long tho, i don't like to play the storyline with legends

10. What was your championship team?

Swampert, Lucario, Latias, Flygon, Kyogre and Swellow. Pretty much my favorite pokemons

11. Did you find the Deoxys encounter to be difficult?

I remember it wasn't very easy, but didn't make nightmares too.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Which of the Mirage Spot Legendary Pokemon did you go for first?
    I'm trying to aim to get Palkia, but I accidentally KO'ed Uxie. So I decide to catch the musketters (exclude exclusive ones)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Which of the Mirage Spot Legendary Pokemon did you go for first?
    I'm trying to aim to get Palkia, but I accidentally KO'ed Uxie. So I decide to catch the musketters (exclude exclusive ones)

Aww, it always stinks when that happens :c Say, do you get a second chance at catching them if you KO them? (I've been wondering about that actually)

I went for Azelf first, but that was only because it was the first one that I encountered haha. The next one I went for, after I figured out how the Mirage Spots work, was Reshiram, because I love the Unova legendaries ^^

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Aww, it always stinks when that happens :c Say, do you get a second chance at catching them if you KO them? (I've been wondering about that actually)

I went for Azelf first, but that was only because it was the first one that I encountered haha. The next one I went for, after I figured out how the Mirage Spots work, was Reshiram, because I love the Unova legendaries ^^
    actually, you can catch it again after beating the elite four (which I did just now).

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • 12. Which of the Mirage Spot Legendary Pokemon did you go for first?

Uhhhhhhhhh...

Ok I need to play more of OR's postgame. :X

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    12. Which of the Mirage Spot Legendary Pokemon did you go for first?
    I think it was one of the Musketeers or the Lake Trio. I don't really remember what exactly I caught first.

Years

I think it was Cresselia, because I wanted to try and get that one out of the way so I wouldn't have to keep waiting for Crescent Isle. Ended up only taking six balls before it was successfully caught.

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years

Heatran. And I am still working on catching Heatran xD;;
    I've spent a grand total of three days on resetting for good IVs and a good nature. Hasn't paid off so far.

Years

I don't even remember which one I actively tried to catch first, since there were some that I wanted to wait on to go for ones with good IVs. But I know I accidentally ran into I think Mesprit in Omega Ruby before I even beat the game :P

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    I honestly had no idea Mirage pots existed when I saw a red light when soaring on Latios. It was an awesome surprise when I found Azelf waiting for me on a mysterious island and that was what made me google "Azelf" and follow links to finally learn about Mirage spots. So, my first Mirage Spot Pokemon were the lake trio which is great because they're one my favourite legendary groups.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Which of the Mirage Spot Legendary Pokemon did you go for first?

Pretty sure it was one of the lake guardians, but only because it was the first thing I ran into.

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
    I have yet to get a Mirage Spot legendary since I already have most of them due to using Poketransfer, so getting them is low on my priority list.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    12. Which of the Mirage Spot Legendary Pokemon did you go for first?

I went for the Lake Trio first!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • 12. Which of the Mirage Spot Legendary Pokemon did you go for first? - Unintentionally, I went for Cobalion first. I didn't know what mirage spots had what Pokemon so I ended up going for Cobalion first.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years

With me not so interested in legendary Pokemon, I haven't visited any so far. Not sure which one I'll visit first when I get around to it.

Back