• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pc in public

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Yea i come onto the site when I'm in public. Majority of the time i don't use my phone a whole lot in public. Just bcuz I'm occupied.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    if im in class and i finish smth early hell yeah i do it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Usually in between classes, but not much more often than that. A mobile style would help probably.

Bay

Years
    I have yeah in public libraries if I have no access to internet. Nothing here really embarrassing I don't feel ashamed off.I use it on mobile too somethings if that count.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    i do on my phone when bored in public, not like it's gonna affect anyone else lol

Years
    I don't really go out that much to be able to, but if I was I wouldn't care. No one really looks anyway.

User19sq

I don't have internet at home, so this is really my only choice. ; ^;

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Someone seen me go for PC in cyber cafe, they are talking about Rom hacking stuff.

Someone seen me go for PC in Library, they are also talking about Rom Hacking.

My friends seen me go for PC, they are also talking about Rom Hacking.

Years
    I've done it plenty of times, I'm sure.

Although if I ever end up accessing it on a public computer, you bet that I'm going to choose the least obvious skin in case someone comes walking by. :'D Maybe. I'm not sure if I care that much anymore if anybody sees me.

Sirfetch’d

I use PC on my phone quite often. I'm out a lot running errands or working so it's pretty essential for me to access PC while in public if I want to keep up with things. I'm past the point of caring if anyone sees me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    When I'm bored and out I usually just check all my main sites. Since safari saves the sites u go on the most as icons I literally just click, see if I have a notification, and if not exit out

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    I created (this) account when I was homeless so yeah I did and still do now that my internet is ded.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    I guess I would but if I'm not busy working or doing nefarious things I'm usually at home.

Back