• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC meet ups

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • A bunch! Besides a couple people at high school who I don't know who they were on PC, there's some members no longer here like JX Valentine, An-chan, txteclipse, Mia... and current and ex-staffers like curiousnathan, Charlie Brown, Jake, Bay Alexison, Astinus/HunterAce, Forever, Dragon... there's been a few friends on sppf who I've met as well. I've been lucky to travel a decent bit for work and take time off with that.

And of course there is Sheep, my girlfriend. :>

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Also only just bobandbill! I haven't gotten any other opportunities with other PC folks, though I won't mind making arrangements with more people (as soon as this pandemic is under control lol).

Years
  • Back in the day when there were a lot of people near me I almost did but it just never worked out :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Mr Cat Dog, Hiiro (Shivi), Morkula, Nolafus, Wicked3DS, Honest, Went, Fairy
    Tried to meet Sheep and Pichu but when I was able to they were not.
    There are some others who I met as well but they only joined because I told them to and never posted, so their names wouldn't do anything.

I'll probably go over to Morkula and Nolafus house this week. I moved practically across the street from them. Morkula made cookies.

Although I am not active here anymore, I'm always willing and eager to meet people.

Back