• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter Collab VI: Cities!

Supporter collab VI theme choices: take your pick!

• Hoenn Pokémon

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Grass Types

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Pokémon Towns & Cities

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Square Enix

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Digimon

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Years
  • I can say, I ended up with a scrollbar on mine so I'm not even sure if I can use it. I was almost going to post in the signature check thread, but yeah there's a chance this coding could break signature rules if not checked properly.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I can say, I ended up with a scrollbar on mine so I'm not even sure if I can use it. I was almost going to post in the signature check thread, but yeah there's a chance this coding could break signature rules if not checked properly.

It's not breaking rules; wrap this around your signature:

HTML:
    [cd=overflow:hidden;]

sig here

[/cd]

That should get rid of the scrollbar!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I still think we should have different fonts for our city names though :o Like I said, the current one (Cinzel, I believe?) was just something really random I picked for Ecruteak at the start. Or should we just roll with that? :/

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I can't find any good fonts for Canalave so... eh. :P

Also, I'm now tempted to start as soon as I find a good avatar to represent Canalave haha. There goes my plans to start at the weekend.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I still think we should have different fonts for our city names though :o Like I said, the current one (Cinzel, I believe?) was just something really random I picked for Ecruteak at the start. Or should we just roll with that? :/

Nothing or no one is stopping anyone from changing the fonts - it should be up to each person on what they wanna do, imo.

Maybe I'll do something like.. satisfy~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm thinking Arvo or something for Ecruteak :3 Or maybe even Berkshire Swash. Idk yet.

I'm itching to start, hnng. But I'll wear Sollux until monday or tuesday. Unless I change trolls again, haha.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Byron lacks the love on the internet...

I guess Riley can do. Iron Island is technically part of Canalave since the only way to access the place is through a ferry.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Yay for getting this idea up and going. :) Everyone'll look fabulous~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Aah, I didn't anticipate starting so soon, haven't really found a good avatar yet. :P I'll keep looking later, but this will do for now.

Tek

Years
  • The black semitransparent box is too large... What did I do wrong? Also how do I adjust the opacity of that box

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Glad I didn't miss this! :D

I'm torn between Littleroot, Twinleaf, Nuvema and Hearthome, aha. I trust none of them are taken. :3
    Damn you Gunner for taking Laverre *shakes first*

I'll try different CSS's out tomorrow, but it may be tough finding some decent images to fit the towns since they don't have gym leaders of course.

Edit: Tek, you gotta wrap your code in HTML tags. :3

Back