• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter Skype Chat~ [read first post for access info]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Sure! I wouldn't mind chatting it up with you guys, should you add me!

PC Name : Mario
    Skype Name : vee.create
    Appears As : Mario

PC Name: Nonon
    Skype Name: shattered-heaven
    Appears As: Gensokyo

partyin with supporters yay

Check your friend requests ;) (I can't add anyone that hasn't shared contact details)

Years
    Eh, why was I booted out of the chat? I never left or anything :P I'll post again:

Username: scotter24
    Appears as: Scott (for right now at least)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    One of us tend to remove peeps due to inactivity partly because the majority of us want to start a group voice call, but we can't because there is a limit of 25 members in a group. We will add you if you are interested in returning.

also i haven't left the chat yet, I'm still there. I have the word "Megan" hl'd so if you need me just holla.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^aaaand added. I think I still have you on my list. You should be in the chat the next time you log on. :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Yes please.
    PC Name: O'aka XXIII
    Skype Name: alvmonster
    Appears As: Some Faqqot Pleb

the Q's are G's

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    okay, dearies. Will add you both. Sorry for the delay~

edit: O'aka, I would recommend changing your current skype display name, as some peeps might find it a bit offensive.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey guys! With thanks to Endless, the VIP Forum's new splash now has a direct access link to our skype chat! So now there is no longer a need to add myself/Twiggy in order to obtain access. However, you can still add us just for confirmation purposes and such, though! :)

Let me know if the link doesn't work, this is my first time using /geturi as it is new to me lmao

Years
    I've also tried the special URI to get into the chat as well, and I'm contacts with both Meg and Twig, and it doesn't let me in.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    /woke up to 4 new contacts what

/goes to this thread

/oh

okay guys! I'll go ahead and let Endless know later on. In the meantime I'll add you all to the chat thing okay!

edit: who's byakuga100 on skype? I need confirmation before I add.

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'd like to be added to this, the last few PC Skype things i've been part of have been pretty fun, and it would at least give me the chance to whip out my barely-used headset again. I'd not be on every day, but I would try and get online fairly regularly, and at a time whereby there'd be people online; timezones are a bish.

Anyway, my Skype is mike.tuffin.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I tried to join this skype group a while back but all I got was that "the host of this conversation is offline" or something like that, and couldn't write anything O.o skype why
    ... maybe that was an old group I tried to join?

TY

K so I tried to join with the link and it puts me on a waiting thing for a solid ammount of time... 7.8/10 - too much waiting - IGN\

Can't even cancel it so idk wat to do rip

If someone could manually add meh (shadowexcadrill1), I'd appreciate that.

Back