• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PLEASE READ: Changes to the Community Supporter System

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    Pfft after a while it like formats weird.I'm going back to normal.

Also, the Crystal color is really close to the mod color...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Well yeah, that's a job for the future. Let's just let peeps deal with things happening right now, yeah? Once everything's done, then they'll worry about that. Cause what use is changing it when things aren't finalized and someone'd have to do it again, right?

Last edited:
    Years
    Also, the Crystal color is really close to the mod color...

Well it is actually lighter than the mod blue.

Hikamaru

compared to....

Hikamaru

It still looks enough of a major difference. It was the old blue used for supporters a while back that looked too similar to mod colors.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm on board with Hika here. I mean looking at Who's Online with all the formatting- staff do stand out very well with their bold. It's all fine~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, I'm looking at the Online list, and the staff are still the most noticeable names on there, thanks to the darker colors and the bold. Not that bad.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The crystal colour is so pretty. I love it so much. *u* /finally embraces supporter colours again

I don't think it's close to the mod colour at all. It's much brighter. Although if anything it stands out way more, haha.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Got to admit though; it does seem a little bit vacant underneath the username without the "tier" bar. But that's a small price to pay I guess, considering we get to use CSS in our usertitles now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I really don't mind not having the userbar now tbh. Now that I'm used to it it looks hecka clean like this. I'm using Legacy btw haha I just think it looks really great and I'm in love with all my formatting rn~

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Do we know if we'll be getting some of the themes back? Garchompin, Yggdrasil, and the Color Flattened themes seem to be missing.

All I can think of is that they got pulled because coding is different for those or something.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
    Using the "Y-Axis", only see the formatted usertitles, aside from that nothing else is changed. I still have my Tier 3 supporter bar. So, uh help?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I got REALLY confused on the [css] tag and was doing it as if I was making a signature, but all is good now. [css] tag doesn't require quotes, for those that are wondering!

Everything looks so good now. *___*

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    ...i can get custom usertitles now? :o :O
    ...that just AWESOME! ^^ ^^
    amazing update mods! :3 <3
    and i cant see the supporter colors in Y- Axis...all the supporters look like normal members.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Do we know if we'll be getting some of the themes back? Garchompin, Yggdrasil, and the Color Flattened themes seem to be missing.

All I can think of is that they got pulled because coding is different for those or something.
    I would think so! They're newer ones so maybe they went back into getting worked on idk.

Using the "Y-Axis", only see the formatted usertitles, aside from that nothing else is changed. I still have my Tier 3 supporter bar. So, uh help?

...i can get custom usertitles now? :o :O
    ...that just AWESOME! ^^ ^^
    amazing update mods! :3 <3
    and i cant see the supporter colors in Y- Axis...all the supporters look like normal members.
    The Y Axis is a little different so be patient with it. :> I'm sure more people will come in saying their themes dont work or something but it'll get fixed eventually! Just let them finalize things in the general sceme of things before they apply it to the weird styles yes?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Why do I have gold tier when I donated exactly 20 bucks?
    The tiers have changed from what was proposed in the first post- I believe this is what's in place now.
    Silver Tier - $5.00 - $14.99 (Tier 1/2)

Gold Tier - $15.00 - $24.99 (Tier 3-4)

Crystal Tier - $25.00 + (Tier 5)

edit: ahhh ninja audy!

Back