• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PLEASE READ: Changes to the Community Supporter System

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's way too late for me to read all four pages, but from reading the main post: Oh my god, yes please. Changes are always fun to see, and I love the color / perk changes to this. Should be interesting to see! I'm surprised about the usertitle thing, but it's nice to see PC stepping out from it's comfort zone in regards to that. xD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Dunno if it's done or not but just thought I'd point out that it already messes up the Who's Online area on my Safari browser.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Just noticed though, were the Garchompin and Yggdrasil themes taken off of the site for use? I can't find them as a selectable theme, and that was my default so it reverted me to a former style.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Some members are still green while others have stars & stuff. Is this normal, or is that part of the "you can switch between italic and non format" name?

I am really loving the new format though oh my goodness. /jelly

Years
    I like the stars but I'm having issues seeing the crystal stars on my current skin (the crystal stars, they're way too light), and I also noticed some other issues happening as a result of the admin work such as YouTube videos on profiles not showing up.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Next to our usernames in the "Current Users Active" area on the dashboard are numbers in parethesis (i.e. for me it's elheroeoscuro(124).)

I'm very curious as to what that means.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    omgggg still cannot believe that ITS HAPPENING ;~; you could atleast told us :( I DIDNT PRINTSCREEN YET haha ;;

well, im just gonna live a life in gold stars lel :(

Years
    Just a little note guys, the crystal stars are impossible to see on lighter skins. I had to switch to a darker skin just so I could see the "white" star beside my name.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Just a little note guys, the crystal stars are impossible to see on lighter skins. I had to switch to a darker skin just so I could see the "white" star beside my name.

I wonder if there's anything to make it visible even with the lighter skins, like using shadows only on the stars, so that the Crystal star is visible to all of the themes.

EDIT: Oh, it's already happening.

I'm starting to like this change as well, I'll miss the italic green though.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    I'm not liking it much so far. I can barely see it. I miss the green...

Years
    I'm not liking it much so far. I can barely see it. I miss the green...

I do agree, having multiple colors for supporters means it can be really hard to see on certain skins.

Audy's just playing around with stuff right now, I'm sure he will see this and make the crystal rank easier to view on light skins.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Y'all lookin weeeeeird without being green. :(

can i keep my green 4 i have grown slightly attached ;;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    ah yeah if y'all crystals/plats have nothing else to do go play with your usertitle formatting~ that's gone live already~

Back