• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • yeah but there was talk about collective farming and i aint about that sry ty

No we're just talking about any above ground farms; get rid of all those and just have one, central community one. If you have any underground ones by all means keep it, we're not going to step on anyone's toes in that regards. We just want to save space on the surface.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Far as I can tell, Copper has always been in mods only. If you were playing any mod packs a lot they probably had it, lol.

Nope, never played any mods, I don't think - probably just got it mixed up with Terraria or something, haha.

Anyway, out of curiosity, why is the space in Detroit limited? Are there lag issues if the map is too big?

TY

Okay if the whole farming thing isn't gonna happen then I'll think of something else, if I ever get into the mood of playing again as I died once again this morning and lost everything I had to construct something...

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

Guilty as charged.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Alright, for the carrot.

Username: Juno
    Plot: Mycelium

Also, is there supposed to be 5 mycellium slots or are you just bad at counting? :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Okay if the whole farming thing isn't gonna happen then I'll think of something else, if I ever get into the mood of playing again as I died once again this morning and lost everything I had to construct something...
    you didnt even try to get it back tho??? i can get you materials boo. i mean as long as it's like wood and stone stuff

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Alright, for the carrot.

Username: Juno
    Plot: Mycelium

Also, is there supposed to be 5 mycellium slots or are you just bad at counting? :P

Yayyy<33333

And yes! There is an extra mycelium slot because KD signed up, only he can't post in this thread. So I made the extra spot for him. But I may just bump him over a slot now that it's clear everyone (besides those that signed up) HATE FUN. >:(

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I just hate when people make ugly things on the surface. :( Bad terraforming, random crap, a million farms. I'm a neat freak when it comes to those maps at spawn, so I desperately desire a clean map! Haha.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Also the competition has begun! When you're on the server, I will get you set up with your building supplies!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    oh should i post my thingy here?

Name: Zeffy
    Plot: Podzol

ok let the games begin! best of luck to all!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hey everyone! If you make your way over to Halloween Plaza and enter the giant pumpkin, you can play the Trick OR Treat game! Win great prizes...or very terrible ones! Have a good time, all, even those that can't participate in the Haunted House build!

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Spoiler:

So uh, what's going on here? This is like, directly above the area I was carving out for my Hobbit Hole, meaning I can't really build anything on the surface if I want to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back