• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question of the Day

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I just got a Happy Hour Smeargle the other day. I think I'm going to do some Le Wow runs with Amulet Coin, Happy Hour, and Prize Money 3.

I wish money was transferable to ORAS; that would be highly convenient.

Years
    I forgot how much I had in Silver: It is so easy to accumulate money with the bank of Mom.Even with her random spending habits.(I miss the room decor thing)

For HartGold:
    In hand:31872
    Bank of MOM:291498
    In total:323370

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    For me, I can't remember the exact number, but it was definitely above a million in Pokemon Y. It's amazing how easy it is to make money in X & Y, between the O-Powers and the Battle Chateau (essentially free money if you have decently trained Pokemon).

Question of the Day

The Pokemon League just appointed you as the newest Gym Leader of the region. In which town will you establish your new gym?​

Years
    Question of the Day

The Pokemon League just appointed you as the newest Gym Leader of the region. In which town will you establish your new gym?​
    Lentimas Town, in Unova! The rough terrain and Reversal mountain nearby would most likely make training and strengthening optimal than if you were in bigger cities. Access to Move Tutors is there too, so you can trick out your Pokemon with some unique move sets.

Reactions: Sun

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    The Pokemon League just appointed you as the newest Gym Leader of the region. In which town will you establish your new gym?

Petalburg City. Now that I've grown up, and have become independent, Mom and Dad have decided that they are going to retire with a trip around the world. Good for them. They deserve it after working so hard all these years.

I just got my approval from the Hoenn League to take over the family gym. They gave me the option to keep it a normal-type gym, but I opted to change over to fighting-type. The League didn't mind, but I got the feeling that father didn't quite approve.

Wally and I had become really good friends over time. In fact, one can say that we were best friends. So, I naturally asked him to help run the gym with me. He agreed, and just like Liza and Tate, we have a double battle format. It is glorious!

That was 3 years ago. Mom and Dad still live at home in Littleroot, and I've moved next door to Wally and his family in Petalburg. I have a great life, but I don't often leave the town. I think the wife and I are going to have a vacation in Johto this winter.

Reactions: Sun

pkmin3033

The Pokemon League just appointed you as the newest Gym Leader of the region. In which town will you establish your new gym?

Provided I'm not allowed to steal the town of an already existing Gym Leader...I'd probably set up in the starting town of each region. They're not my favourite locales, but it'd be more for convenience's sake than anything else: it's a sure-fire way to make sure every new trainer visits my Gym!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Question of the Day

Slateport, so it has both a Contest Hall and a Gym for whoever wants to do one or the other in the same place.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Question of the Day

I have a lot of favs, I picked a random location which is Lilycove City, my Gym would be located at the former Magma/Aqua base!

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years

I love Johto. I wouldn't mind Goldenrod. I wouldn't mind sharing with Whitney either :P

Years
    What's the largest sum of money you've ever obtained in the Pokemon games?

I tend to reach ridiculous amounts but the best one I still know of is X, where I always seem to climb back to the max amount even when I spend some on Battle Chateau writs for training, but then again the trainers there are very rich so I get it all back.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What's the largest sum of money you've ever obtained in the Pokémon games?
    The maximum, which was in Emerald; I believe it was something along the lines of 999,999. I definitely couldn't have gotten ahold of all this money without Amulet Coin, haha.

Years

Undella Town, 'cause you know.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Lavender Town. There will be a new nightmare horror in town C:<

Playing off this question, if it wasn't limited to just towns, I think it would be cool to have a gym in Seafoam Islands. Or in the Hoenn desert. xD

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

I... Don't really know. I guess Lilycove City because I think it'd be appropriate to set up a Steel gym there.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I'd choose Pacifidlog Town. I just love that town so much, such a beautiful place by the water :) Lovely place to set up a gym, for sure.

Question of the Day

If you could add a new stat to the main series games, what would it be?​

pkmin3033

If you could add a new stat to the main series games, what would it be?

I don't actually think I would...Luck is the only one I can think of that isn't really in the game, but I absolutely despise Luck in video games; it shouldn't play a part at all. Accuracy and Evasion I'd have on-screen, rather than as invisible stats you can increase and decrease, but that'd be just for clarification. I wouldn't actually add a brand new stat or anything.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Question of the Day

If you could add a new stat to the main series games, what would it be?​

None

is what I wanted to say. {XD} It would beat the purpose of this question, so that answer is invalid. I would like to suggest the five Contest stat to be a permanent battle stat, if a Pokemon with a high Cleverness stat uses a Clever move, that move should have the power boosted!

Additionally, I second with Meloetta's idea. As Lucky or Luck is often seen from other games, so Wynaut?

Back