• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    How can I add screenshots on a spoiler
    You mean like how to have an image in a spoiler? You have to use two codes in your post.

[spoiler][img]image url[/img][spoiler]

Doing that with [img]https://i.imgur.com/FLvxJ7V.gif[/img] nets you

Spoiler:

Years
  • You mean like how to have an image in a spoiler? You have to use two codes in your post.

[spoiler][img]image url[/img][spoiler]

Doing that with [img]https://i.imgur.com/FLvxJ7V.gif[/img] nets you

Spoiler:

Thanks. Can I add an image in a spoiler from my phone's memory card. If yes please tell me how

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Thanks. Can I add an image in a spoiler from my phone's memory card. If yes please tell me how

You will need to upload your image/s to an image-hosting site first. Examples are imgur and photobucket. I suggest imgur though.
    After you've uploaded your image in imgur, copy this url...

Spoiler:

and use that to post your images here.

Years
  • You will need to upload your image/s to an image-hosting site first. Examples are imgur and photobucket. I suggest imgur though.
    After you've uploaded your image in imgur, copy this url...

Spoiler:

and use that to post your images here.

OK. So I have to use the BBCode. Right?

Years
  • Do you have a specific website to upload images? Can I use images from Photobucket?

Also,I have an image with the size : 1293 x 418 ... Can I use it to make a new thread?
    I read about the limit for the size of the signatures only.

Years
  • Do you have a specific website to upload images? Can I use images from Photobucket?

Also,I have an image with the size : 1293 x 418 ... Can I use it to make a new thread?
    I read about the limit for the size of the signatures only.
    As long as you're not using tinypic (since we've disallowed linking from that site, and any images linked from there will not work), then you can use pretty much whatever you wish. Photobucket is fine.

We don't really limit picture dimensions in threads like we do for signatures. The main thing we tend to ask for any posted images is that if it's big enough to potentially stretch a screen, then please put it behind a spoiler tag. Which means yours might possibly need that - but otherwise you should be fine to post it.

Years
  • How to like a post?
    How can I make "quote" for two different posts at the same time? I don't want to reply two times.

Last edited:
    Years
  • How's to like a post?
    How can I make "quote" for two different posts at the same time? I don't want to reply two times.

You use the "Multi-Quote" button which looks like this:
    Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Click it on the posts you want to quote, and then hit the "Quote" button. It's easy.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • So um idk if this is new or its been there...actually im not sure what to think of this but i got a vm from someone and i go to click on it and BOOM ACCESS DENIED...like ya not sure and its only one vm so......hmm

Years
  • So um idk if this is new or its been there...actually im not sure what to think of this but i got a vm from someone and i go to click on it and BOOM ACCESS DENIED...like ya not sure and its only one vm so......hmm

That happens when someone has their VMs set to a restriction level like "Friends And Staff only". Been around for years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back