• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick, think of any Pokemon

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.
Years
    • Age 39
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 26, 2021
    What was the first one that popped into your head? What if you were stuck as that Pokemon for the rest of your life? Did you pick a good one?

Years
  • oranguru

oh god please I don't dislike it but I don't want to be that for the rest of my life, let me be cute ;__; the next person should trade me theirs for mine. :)

Years
  • Electabuzz.
    I don't have the foggiest why that came to mind first @_@
    Can't say I'd want to be it my entire life too xD

I don't mind Oranguru, but I don't think trading you this one would improve the cuteness Sheep =p

Years
  • Jigglypuff was the first that popped in my head. Jigglypuff is so cute I don't mind being stuck as a Jigglypuff and I can also sing.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Somehow picked Jigglypuff as well. Did not see the thread's preview either.

Could have been better. Imagines it difficult to walk without legs. Is not enthused about arms/hands the size of popsicle sticks either. Will probably not be caught for battling, at least.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I first thought of Whimsicott, which is one of my favorites. I'd be happy just rolling with a team of 6 Whimsicott. Second one I thought of was Bellsprout for some reason...

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    I'm a shiny male Igglybuff with the ability Cute Charm. Who dares to use me now!? Lol

Years
  • Electabuzz.
    I don't have the foggiest why that came to mind first @_@
    Can't say I'd want to be it my entire life too xD

I don't mind Oranguru, but I don't think trading you this one would improve the cuteness Sheep =p

Wouldn't improve it by much but I still prefer Electabuzz...!

Everyone above literally has something better than me. yaya.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Houndoom. He's my favorite and I would be happy to be a fiery hellhound :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Electrode. I'm fine with this, at least I can literally blow up at people when they make me mad (and cause a lot of collateral damage in the process bwahahahaha).

Plus I have a grin plastered on my face until the moment I explode.

Years
  • Sableye was my reflex thought, for whatever reason. Eating gemstone crystals for the rest of my life is kinda cool though.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • Swoobat and Chatot, for some reason. Weird.

I'm kinda fine with spending my life with Swoobat, it's really cute for a bat, but Chatot… Well, let's say they parrots don't have the best relationship with me irl, so imagine a parrot Pokémon lol

Also, hey, it's my 100th post!

Years
  • Swoobat and Chatot, for some reason. Weird.

I'm kinda fine with spending my life with Swoobat, it's really cute for a bat, but Chatot… Well, let's say they parrots don't have the best relationship with me irl, so imagine a parrot Pokémon lol

Also, hey, it's my 100th post!

Aha, I'd have loved to think of Chatot personally! Glad you generally got some good results.

I'm now thinking of Grookey, which I suppose I wouldn't mind if I didn't evolve. (sweatdrop)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    For some reason Phione has been popping up in my head quite frequently. This thread is no exception. It's cute, though. So I don't see any issues with that! :3

Back