• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rank the Island Guardians from your most to least favorite

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
  • Going from pure design wise, I'd go

- Tapu Koko
    - Tapu Fini
    - Tapu Lele
    - Tapu Bulu

Going from the descriptions though I really like Tapu Lele because "It will scatter its scales over humans and Pokémon for its own enjoyment; while it is innocent in one sense, there is also cruelty in the way it casually brings others to ruin."

MKC

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    -Tapu Lele
    -Tapu Fini
    -Tapu Bulu
    -Tapu Koko

Lele is my favourite by far, everything about her is adorable, I also find her ability to be the most interesting.

Years
    1. Tapu Fini
    2. Tapu Lele
    3. Tapu Koko
    4. Tapu Bulu
    Fini is my fave since I like Water-type and its dolphin-like design. Lele is very adorable and has great competitive potential with its Psychic Terrain. Bulu is the one I find the ugliest.

Years
  • I like Lele, Fini, Bulu and Koko in that order. It's based more on design than actual usefulness, but I do like that they're giving a lot more fairy type options (even if they've already been used).

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Tapu Koko is the only one I like design-wise.

If I had to pick any I liked after that, it would have to be Tapu Fini, only because if it has even moderately decent stats (which is extremely likely to be the case) its Ability could potentially lower the usage of Smeargle (Dark Void) in next year's VGC.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Tapu Fini omg I love this thing!
    Tapu Koko is great
    Tapu Lele is cute!
    Tapu Bulu... I think I'l like it more and more, the bull is kinda my favorite animal so... but the design is meh...

Curiously, grass is one of my favorite type and water is one of the type I like less...

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • Tapu Bulu is adorable and I find the way its hooves are bells to be really clever.
    Tapu Lele is really cute and I like it, but I don't find it as appealing as Bulu.
    Tapu Fini. I don't like its hair, and I kind of wish it was more dolphin than fish.
    Tapu Koko is ugly and gaudy and one of the worst pokemon designs ever.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • 1. Tapu Lele - I'm a Psychic type lover/user and I find it adorable, plus the ability Psychic Surge is something I think very useful.

2. Tapu Fini - I like the design and color. The design actually fits Tapu Lele's type and appearance. They should've exchange Fini and Lele's appearance IMO.

3. Tapu Koko - I find it okay and think it deserve the number 3 spot.

4. Tapu Bulu - No comment.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    So far, I'd rank them like this:

1: Tapu Lele
    2: Tapu Koko
    3: Tapu Fini
    4: Tapu Bulu

Back