• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I bought New Pokemon Sap yesterday. Now watch me forget about it for a couple months. xD

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Bought a grey Switch Lite with Mariokart about a week ago. Also bought Astral Chain this morning.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Purchased the Fire Emblem: Three Houses downloadable content. Waited for it to go on sale (30% off, currently). Wondered if it ever would. Behaved very stingy with downloadable content discounts on past titles.

pkmin3033

A Coral Nintendo Switch Lite plus Ender Lillies, Legend of Mana, Dead Cells, Nurse Love Addiction, Nurse Love Obsession, Moonlighter, and Shiren the Wanderer...and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and Dragonball Z Kakarot on PS4.

I love digital sales and being a low-key eBay scalper with obscenely rare PS Vita games I no longer need thanks to Switch versions.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It's still hard for me to believe. Honestly. It really is. At this point though... I can't just ignore it and think I'm in a very weird lucid dream comatose state anymore. 😅

The $15 was worth it in the end. Clearly.

I FINALLY MANAGED TO GET A PLAYSTATION 5 AND I STILL AM HAVING TROUBLE PROCESSING IT

It was a bundle. Comes with 3 games. One I'm getting rid of for sure, one I'm keeping for sure, and one I'm thinking of keeping. If you really want to know, the bundle is coming with Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart, Sackboy a Big Adventure, and Destruction All Stars. First game is the one I'm keeping for sure, second game is the one I'm thinking about keeping, and the third game is the one I'm getting rid of for sure.

It's also coming with an extra controller. I was going to need one eventually anyway.

It's just... honestly... hard to process

😱

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • Finally got two games I have wanted to play, but never had a Wii U and a sequel to a good game.

New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe

Mario Maker 2

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Bought FF8 and FF9 a couple of weeks ago since they were both on sale in the eshop. Speaking of sales, I also bought Tales of Vesperia DE off the eshop and Tales of Berseria on PSN.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    It's been a loooong time since I've posted here so this'll be a bit of a long post lol
    Birthday gifts:
    Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Definitive Edition
    Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
    Atelier Ryza 2

Golden Week Pickups on Steam:
    Tales of Berseria/Zesteria/Symphonia
    Disgaea 1/2
    FF13 trilogy

Bought Slime Rancher whenever it was on sale

Bandai Namco sale:
    Dark Souls 2
    Tales of Vesperia
    God Eater 2/3
    DBZ Kakarot
    and 2 SAO games

Steam Summer Sale:
    FF15

pkmin3033

On the Switch: Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny, AER - Memories of Old, Will: A Wonderful World, Root Letter: Last Answer, Root Film, Our World Is Ended, Collar x Malice, Collar x Malice Unlimited, Piofore: Fated Memories, Cafe Enchante, Doki Doki Literature Club Plus, Empire of Angels IV, Ruiner, and Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town.

In the Steam sale: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd, CLANNAD, CLANNAD After Stories, Tomoyo After ~It's a Wonderful Life~, Disc Creatures, Monster Crown, Nexomon, How To Date A Magical Girl, and Iwaihime.

On PS5: Scarlet Nexus and Greedfall: Gold Edition.

On PS4: Ultra Despair Girls: Danganronpa Another Episode.

This coming week I've got Ys IX: Monstrum Nox, The Silver Case 2425, and Monster Hunter Stories 2 coming as well. Help.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I bought SMT3: Nocturne, the PS4 version to be specific.

Back